The world’s second-largest cryptocurrency Ethereum (ETH) is all set for another rally as it surpasses $2550 levels hitting its new all-time high and just short of $300 billion in valuations. At press time, Ethereum (ETH) is trading at a price of $2551 with a market cap of $295 billion.
Dropping under $2200 levels last Friday, the ETH price has regained its lost ground gaining more than 10% under a week. This happens as some of the on-chain Ethereum fundamentals align with the price recovery.
As per on-chain data provider Santiment, the Ethereum gas fee has now dropped to its three-month low. This is encouraging from the perspective of higher investor participation as more investors shall be moving their coins. As Santiment reports:
“Ethereum average gas fees are back at sub-$10 levels, and $8.14 is the lowest average cost in three months. This is obviously encouraging, with $ETH holders being able to confidently move their holdings without fear of such heavy incurred costs”.
What’s Actually Behind the Falling ETH Gas Fee?
As per the latest report from Glassnode, the primary reason behind Ethereum’s dropping gas fee is the surge in the gas limit from 12.5M to 15.0M by miners. This has effectively facilitated more transactions per block.
The on-chain data provider mentions that the falling gas fee has ultimately benefitted traders on Ethereum-based DeFi protocols and DEX platforms like Uniswap. With the reduced gas fee, the transaction count on Uniswap has surged to an all-time high of 213k trades per day this week.
This comes as Uniswap trading volumes peaked out at $1.8 billion last week. On the other hand, the total value staked with Ethereum 2.0 Deposit Contracts has hit a new record high moving past $10 billion.
— Bloqport Insights (@Bloqbot) April 27, 2021
Besides, Ethereum also continues to be on the institutional radar with the CI Global Asset Management firm announcing the world’s first Ethereum-based mutual fund CI Ethereum Fund on Monday, April 26.
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?