… initial public offering (the “Offering”) of up to 130 million INX Security Tokens (the “INX Tokens” or “Tokens”). INX has set the offering price at $0.90 per Token with a minimum investment of $1,000. It is anticipated that the Offering will begin on August 25, 2020 at 10am Eastern Daylight Time.
People think you can magically launch an SEC registered token on any blockchain. It took us all three years to get the SEC comfortable with Ethereum. Good luck on any other chain.
So What’s the INX Token?
In our previous report, Tone Vays compares INX tokens with Binance [BNB] coin, which seems quite apt but with its differences. The token will be used for profit-sharing from the exchange and provide a Cash Fund as security for users.
While currently it is issued on Ethereum, the team members aim to shift to Liquid soon. Liquid Network is one of the leading projects of Blockstream. Mow, who is the CSO of Blockstream states,
@INXLimited already joined the #LiquidNetwork. Migration is in the plans but as you should know, requires new filings and SEC approvals. It’s an IPO, they can’t just do whatever they want on a whim.
It’s a Start-up!
There is a difference when it comes to shilling tokens and building an actual company. INX is an exchange, hence, naturally, a business must involve profits and stakeholders who reap them. Co-incidentally in this case, they happen to be this popular bunch of Bitcoin maximalists, known to derate Ethereum.
While many tokens even with true virtues might fail colossally, an exchange business with regulatory compliances is a safer option than many. Adam Back, the CEO and founder of Blockstream tweeted,
…real startup stocks would look like if ever tokenized. It’s a real rarity, and hopefully, some more legit companies use the process. Needs to be faster tho 2.5 years.
Do you support the INX token IPO? Please share your views with us.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?