Ethereum (ETH) price briefly rose above the $3500 level today, hitting an almost 2-month high price of $3,509. Moreover, the top 10 whale addresses holding has also jumped to reach almost 24% of all Ethereum supply. That’s not all, Ethereum’s dominance has been rising against Bitcoin as crypto projects continue to build on the Ethereum blockchain, with the ETH/BTC price ratio almost reaching a nearly 8-week high of 0.074878.
Ethereum’s Top 10 Whales Now Hold 24% of Total ETH
On-chain analytics platform Santiment announced in a tweet on April 2 regarding the rising Ethereum dominance against Bitcoin, with the ETH/BTC price ratio rising to 0.074762 on Friday.
“Ethereum has been gaining in price dominance against Bitcoin, and the ETH/BTC price ratio of 0.074762 on Friday came within millimeters of an 8-week high of 0.074878. The top 10 whale addresses remain holding a significant % of supply.”
Moreover, the on-chain data Ethereum (ETH) profit/loss transaction ratio data recently suggested that Ethereum (ETH) has registered its highest transactions in profit in March-end since an all-time high (ATH) price in November. It points to rising interest in Ethereum as the average transaction volume is growing.
Ethereum’s dominance has been rapidly increasing as crypto projects including NFT, metaverse and tokens continue to evolve on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC-20 and EIP features. Moreover, the trend has seen retail investors and institutional investors, along with whales, accumulating and holding their Ethereum (ETH) as it shifts to the proof-of-stake (PoS) protocol. Firms such as Three Arrows Capital has been staking Ethereum into Curve and Lido’s liquidity pools to take the opportunity of the ETH 2.0 rewards and yields.
Ethereum Price Rises Above $3500
Ethereum price today hits the $3500 level, after rising nearly 10% in the last 24 hours. This is the first time since January, that the ETH price has reached above the level. Moreover, the Ethereum (ETH) price is moving in the upward channel for the past three weeks. According to CoinMarketCap, the ETH price has risen nearly 15% in the last seven days.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5