Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) have recorded their highest transactions in profit since their all-time high (ATH) price in November, as per the on-chain data from Santiment. Moreover, the transactions in profit have exceeded three times than transactions in a loss. Both Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) had recently hit their highest price levels in 2022 as interest in the top cryptocurrencies rises. The latest Santiment data points to rising interest in BTC and ETH at current levels.
Bitcoin and Ethereum Record Largest Transaction in Profit Ratio
On-chain analytics platform Santiment announced in a tweet on April 1 regarding Bitcoin and Ethereum registered the highest profit transactions in profit since the first week of November. According to the Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) profit/loss transaction ratio data, the transaction spikes have reached their highest levels on March 29.
“Both #Bitcoin and #Ethereum saw transaction spikes at their tops a couple days ago. We can see whether transactions are taken while a position is in profit or at a loss. For the first time since November, there were 3x as many profit tx’s vs. loss tx’s.”
The ratio of daily on-chain transaction volume in profit to loss shows rising interest in cryptocurrencies at current levels as whale buying and exchange outflows rise. Moreover, it also reveals whether transactions were performed while a position is in profit or at a loss.
Bitcoin and Ethereum Price Momentum
Both the largest cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum hit the 2022 high levels of $48,086 and $3,470, respectively on March 29. Moreover, as per CoinMarketCap data, the BTC price has plunged nearly 5% in the last 24 hours, with the current price trading at $44,838 and trading volume up almost 36%. On the other side, the ETH price has slipped nearly 4% in the last 24 hours, with the current price trading at $3,261 and up almost 34%.
The latest Santiment data reveals the influx of crypto traders’ interest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum as the average transaction volumes continue to grow.
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?