The GALA/USD Chart indicated an overall uptrend for this token. Though the GALA price was trapped in consolidation for quite a while, the crypto investors are encouraging the trending industry of metaverse, decentralized games, and NFTs. On November 15th, the GALA token broke out from a crucial resistance of the $0.117 mark, indicating a 30% gain in its intraday session.
Key technical points:
- The GALA token price provides a daily-candle closing above the $0.117 resistance
- The GALA token shows a Cup and handle pattern in a 4-hour time frame chart
- The intraday trading volume in the GALA token is $1.02 Billion, indicating a 435% hike
Source- GALA/USD chart by Tradingview
After giving a remarkable rally in September, the GALA token price entered a consolidation phase. The token kept resonating between $0.117 and $0.74 for almost two months until yesterday, when it finally gave a proper breakout from the $0.0117 resistance.
Before this, the GALA token could never give a daily candle closing above this crucial resistance. Therefore, with this breakout and strong support from the volume activity, the crypto traders can grab a great long opportunity for them.
The crucial EMAs(20 and 50) are in support of the GALA token. Moreover, the Relative Strength Index value at 66 indicates a bullish sentiment for this token.
GALA/USD Chart In The 4-hour Time Frame
Source- GALA/USD chart by Tradingview
The GALA token displayed an additional confirmation for the long trader by forming a Cup and Handle pattern. However, similar to the retest phase in the daily chart, the handle portion of this pattern is yet to obtain proper support from the $0.117 level.
The crypto will get a great long entry opportunity if the price gets sufficient demand pressure from this bottom support. However, these traders can also wait for a $0.145 neckline breakout of this bullish pattern for even better confirmation.
The traditional pivot shows remarkable confluence with the daily MANA/USD chart level. According to these pivot levels, the crypto traders can expect the nearest resistance for this token to be at $0.145, followed by $0.17. As for the opposite end, the support levels are $0.08 and $0.074
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?