Gold and Bitcoin prices are turning bullish as China struggles to contain the Coronavirus. The death toll due to the virus keeps on increase, reportedly, over 80 now.
Patients of the epidemic have been reported across 15 countries including South Korea, California in the US, Thailand, Pakistan and so on.
The condition is strongly affecting global trade as countries all around the world are breaking contact with China. The virus is air-borne and all international borders are at alert for people coming from the country.
Moreover, oil and not unexpectedly Chinese investments are in a steep downfall. China is one of the leading importers of crude oil, the demand in the country is decreasing as it fights the deadly virus. The price of oil dropped to lows around $52 with a $3 dive.
The adverse effect on the global trade is yet again driving the investors to safe haven assets like Gold. It’s price surged past $1550, second time after the tension between US and Iran escalated in the beginning of this year. However, the adverse global macro incidents since May last year have cause a huge uptrend in the yellow metal.
Currently, a deadly air-borne virus is causing a return to risk-off investments.
Furthermore, Bitcoin also took bullish cue with a rise above $8500. It gained nearly 4% with over $300 rise from daily lows yesterday. The price of Bitcoin at 5: 00 hours UTC on 27th January is $8615.
Apart from gold, other reserve currencies like the Japanese Yen and the US dollar futures gained as well.
The virus spread has caused a major upheaval around the world with efforts being taken to avoid contact. The efforts taken by Governments and health organizations around the world are hopeful of putting an end to it. However, the hysteria and fear around it is currently at its’ peak with a potential to worsen.
Do you think that the Chinese will be able to end the spread and nip the virus? Please share your views with us.
- ETH Whales Add Polygon (MATIC) Amid Prices Surge Of 60% In Last 7 Days
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%