IOTA (MIOTA) is an open-source distributed ledger and cryptocurrency designed to record and execute transactions between machines and devices in the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. It uses the Tangle consensus algorithm that requires a user to validate two transactions in order to execute their own transaction. IOTA is one of the top 50 cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market. We will recommend the top 5 IOTA faucets to earn IOTA by completing simple tasks.
Crypto faucets in one such tool which pull a lot of people towards it due to their free offerings. It has also become a great way to advertise and market a coin. For people who are unaware, crypto faucets are websites or apps that provide cryptos in exchange for completing micro tasks like viewing ads or solving small puzzles or captchas.
There have been various faucet websites that have become famous and have attracted a lot of people. However, not all had been actually profitable due to an unplanned activity or working on faucets that dispensed not-so-valuable coins.
Before jumping onto the top 5 IOTA faucets, let’s first look at what exactly is IOTA and why the community is optimistic about it.
What Is IOTA?
IOTA was invented by the IOTA Foundation, which successfully made a crypto market debut around 2015.
The whole aim of the project and the coin was to enable the Internet of Things. The founding company behind the project, IOTA Foundation, is a non-profit organization and has complete responsibility for how the network is functioning and how will it continue to grow in the future. The foundation also has the responsibility of making any strategic partnership that is for the betterment of the project. While the development is going great, the project has already grown and forged some excellent partnerships with major companies across the globe including Volkswagen, Samsung, Bosch, and Fujitsu.
According to many analysts on the street, IOTA as technology is quite revolutionary as it tries to create a new data transfer and transaction settlement layer for the internet of things (IoT) which itself has been touted as the future of technology. The coin is based on a new distributed ledger technology (DTL) which is called the Tangle and is believed to overcome the shortcomings and inefficient design faults of current blockchains. This means there is no mining required since there are no blocks and blockchains. Instead, IOTA brings in an extremely new way of coming to a consensus, which actually is a peer-to-peer system and completely decentralized.
With the aim to eliminate the blocks system, the IOTA’s Tangle is trying to find solutions towards better scaling options. On Tangle, every transaction creator needs to do some computational work and approve at least two previous transactions before his transaction goes through. This can be seen as transacting in IOTA without any fees, which can be treated as a reward for collaborating, helping others, and securing the network.
Why the Community Is Optimistic About IOTA?
IOTA is considered to have a bright future amongst other cryptocurrencies because it is the facility a thing that itself is touted to be the future of technology: The Internet Of Things.
The project team has been taking all the right steps to prove that it will be the coin of the future. The fundamental steps that the team has been taking actually attract a lot of people to buy IOTA and keep active its faucets as well.
- Great Partnerships: Team IOTA has got a lot of great partnerships that can bring its use to the real world – a dream that most crypto projects are wanting. It is CISCO, Samsung, and Volkswagen have picked IOTA to test their technology. In fact, even the City of Taipei is testing IOTA to issue ID cards to its citizens, which will be based on Tangle.
- IoT is the next big thing: IoT is everywhere and so could be its facilitator IOTA, and that is why the world is slowly getting behind it. It is expected that B2B spending on IoT technologies, software, apps, and solutions will reach over $5 trillion by 2025. And that’s the kind of market IOTA is linked to.
- Superior Technology: At a time when even the biggest of the blockchains are not been able to stay a bay from problems and are struggling, IOTA has just given the world a solution that can be a good alternative. So IOTA is not just giving an alternative technology but something is that is more prominent and a notch above.
During the initial years, all faucets concentrated on Bitcoins only. However, in recent years, a lot of altcoin faucets have popped up and have glued a lot of enthusiasts to them. Amongst these altcoins, IOTA faucets also have gained a lot of traction as a lot of people believe IOTA could be the coin to have a big price leap in years to come. The current IOTA market cap is over $61 million and the circulating supply is over 2.7 billion.
Just like crypto faucets, IOTA faucets get you free crypto, users need to complete given tasks such as viewing ads, watching product videos, completing quizzes, clicking links, or completing a captcha.
While there is still a lot of work to be done by the team on IOTA and its Tangle consensus, there is enough meat in the game that is keeping everyone hooked to the coin. That’s why a lot of people are getting attached to IOTA faucets. Hence, we thought of recommending to you the best IOTA faucets and where you can get your free IOTAs.
Top 5 IOTA Faucets
In a single view, here are the best IOTA Faucets and their key features:
|Name of the Faucet||Major Features|
1. Autofaucet DutchyCorp
Autofaucet DutchyCorp is one of the best auto faucets. It allows users to earn not just IOTA but 72 cryptocurrencies by doing tasks, offers and surveys, staking, faucet, short links, PTC, mining, and more. There are two options on the Autofaucet. ExpressCrypto Mode sends coins directly to ExpressCrypto, and with Balance Mode, you get coins to your Autofaucet-Dutchycorp account. You can get 10% extra by using the second option. The faucet also pays out immediately and has no daily limit for withdrawals. It supports Coinbase and Faucetpay payments with zero withdrawal fees.
Yannik is a German faucet that was introduced in 2015, the same year IOTA was launched. The owner of the website is Yannik Kunz. It’s one of the oldest faucets, however, it is paying well and is really easy to use. It offers IOTA by watching videos, answering simple surveys, playing games, and through offer walls and bounties. It is one of the most trusted faucets as it has reviews on Trustpilot. Yannik offers fast payouts with a minimum withdrawal limit of just $1.5. Furthermore, it has a partner program, generator and loyalty bonus, and jackpot features.
3. IOTAFaucet Reddit
Another faucet that gives users fairly decent pay with not much work to do. The interface of the website is super simple and is very easy to navigate. The faucet asks its users to create a new post with the current phrase and receive their free tokens. Every user gets six posts per day limit. The pay from the faucet is pretty decent and for every post, the users get up to 20 IOTA.
4. Earn Crypto
Earn Crypto is also one of the best-paying sites for IOTA. It claims to be easier than mining IOTA and more profitable than IOTA faucets. Users can earn free IOTA by completing surveys, downloading and playing mobile games, referring friends and family, and watching short entertaining videos on browsers or mobile phones. Moreover, the website provides an opportunity to earn other cryptocurrencies by completing small tasks, performing data entry jobs, interacting with ads, and more. In addition to being an IOTA faucet, Earn Crypto offers helpful guides on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, and how to sell, store, and sell crypto.
5. IOTAlottery Reddit
This faucet is built like a lottery system, where all is dependent on luck. This lottery draw takes place only once a month and definitely if the user likes the lottery system and its excitement around it. The lucky winner of this lottery is paid in IOTAs, which can be exchanged to get cash anytime the user wants. For a user to participate and get a ticket to participate in the lottery, they need to deposit 10000 IOTA. This faucet is considered to be a good investment for risk-takers.
You might also like: Crypto Faucets 101: Is Moon Litecoin the Best Litecoin Faucet
IOTA is developed for the technology of the Internet of Things. Thus, it is quite clear that IOTA is a coin that could stay here for a while and people are going to hunt for more and more faucets as they find worth in IOTA. Moreover, as the Internet of Things gets more advanced and applied in our daily life, the IOTA market and MIOTA could see massive demand. However, it is still difficult to find a pure IOTA faucet as the coin is not minable. But still with all the activity associated and as far as users get IOTA, it’s pretty good.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS