Liberty Gaming Guild, a next-generation “play-to-earn” guild, has appointed Maurizio Barbieri as its Chief Commercial Officer in a tweet put out recently. Liberty Gaming Guild aims to act as a gateway for gamers, providing access to expensive NFTs within the blockchain gaming sector as well as a learning opportunity for gamers in this new P2E gaming era. The primary goal of the Liberty Gaming Guild is to lower the barrier to participation in blockchain gaming projects by providing equal opportunities to gamers worldwide, regardless of their background. Furthermore, it intends to play an active role in the adoption of blockchain technology and DeFi with training and educational programs across various spheres of blockchain technology application, such as CeFi, Cryptocurrency, and NFTs.
By actively contributing to and engaging the next generation of gaming projects, Liberty hopes to become the “go-to guild” in the blockchain gaming sector. Liberty also intends to be a leading investor in the blockchain gaming sector, and the addition of Maurizio Barbieri demonstrates the company’s commitment and dedication to becoming the number one guild in the blockchain gaming sector.
Maurizio Barbieri, a self-described “giant nerd,” has been appointed Chief Commercial Officer within the Liberty core team. Maurizio, who has worked for some of the world’s largest tech and media companies, hopes to bring invaluable experience, vision, and an unwavering commitment to growth, development, and relationship building. Given his stellar career in digital media, the addition of Maurizio Barbieri speaks volumes.
A little background on Maurizio reveals that he has always been interested in cutting-edge technology, sports, and media. His first stint was as a professional basketball coach before transitioning to the digital field in 1999. Maurizio began his stellar media career at MP web, the digital arm of the Media Partners Group, where he played a key role in MP web’s rise as a market leader in media content distribution and production.
Maurizio has built a reputation as a thinker who creates visions and plans to help create opportunities and solve problems. As a result, he has made a name for himself as a top professional in the sports and gaming industries.
He worked across Europe and Asia from 2008 to 2012, which led to a new chapter in his career in which he founded and raised capital for two startups. After four eventful years, Maurizio returned to Asia, accepting the position of head of sports for Samsung Asia in Singapore and assisting in the creation and launch of the prestigious Samsung SportsFlow.
In 2017, Maurizio joined Twitter to help grow sports and gaming communities and ecosystems. He had a significant impact on the company by generating new revenue streams from content creation by developing programs for the Southeast Asian audience, giving them new ways to make money and connect with their communities.
Maurizio’s new chapter with Liberty Gaming Guild aims to guide them to the same level of success he has had throughout his career. He joins the Liberty Gaming Guild core team to help them lower the entry barrier to blockchain-based games such as Axie Infinity by lending in-game NFTs to its dedicated community gamers (‘scholars’). The addition of Maurizio heralds a new era for the Liberty Gaming Guild, as they take another giant step toward their goals.
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?