On February 28th, the Cardano(ADA) price broke its sluggish movement over the $0.8 support, with a 12.5% intraday pump. The buyers rechallenge $1 flipped resistance to build upon the underlying bullishness in the market. However, the path to ADA recovery shows more than one hurdle.
Key technical points:
- Cardano price forming an evening star candle at the $1 resistance
- A descending trendline governs the downtrend
- The intraday trading volume in the ADA coin is $1.3 Billion, indicating a 31.2% loss
Cardano Price Daily Chart
Over the past week, the ADA/USDT pair was majorly hovering above the $0.8 support. The several lower price rejection candles at this support indicated the buyers are aggressively defending this level.
On February 28th, the ADA price showed intraday 12.5% gain, reaching the immediate resistance of $1. Concerning yesterday’s Doji candle(Feb 29th), the coin turns red today, forming an evening star candle pattern.
This bearish reversal candle pattern suggests that once a crucial support level, i.e., $1, has flipped to resistance. If sellers hold Cardano price below this mark, the selling pressure would gradually rise and dump the coin by 14%($0.8).
Alternatively, if buyers manage to breach the overhead resistance, the coin holders would get their first sign for recovery.
However, a breakout and closing above a long coming descending trendline is a must for approaching a trend reversal.
The 20-day EMA assists the sellers in mounting a strong resistance at $1. Moreover, the 50 and 100 EMA acts as dynamic resistance in this downtrend.
The Relative strength index(45) slope turned down from the midline, maintaining a negative sentiment among the coin traders.
- Resistance levels- $1, and $1.2
- Support levels-$0.8 and $0.7
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000