Responding to the symmetrical triangle pattern, the Curve DAO(CRV) token rebounded from the $2.7 support level. The new bull cycle is charging towards the overhead resistance at the $2.74 mark. However, the interested traders should wait for the trendline breakout to confirm a genuine bull rally.
- The CRV price presents a bullish engulfing candle at $2.1 support.
- The CRV buyers may face a confluence of several technical resistances at $2.7
- The intraday trading volume in the CRV token is $438.7 Million, indicating a 142% gain.
The previous bear cycle initiated from the $3 mark tumbled the CRV/USDT pair by 28.5% to the $2.1 support. The coin price retested this support several times amid recent uncertainty in the crypto market.
However, on April 22nd, the CRV price witnessed a significant inflow, triggering a 14% price jump. The long green candle has engulfed the past two weeks of price action, releasing the trapped bullish momentum.
Moreover, the CRV chart reveals a symmetrical triangle pattern formation in the daily time frame chart. The pattern’s resistance trendline coincided with the $2.7 resistance marking the next significant supply zone for buyers.
The rising price may soon retest this shared resistance attempting a bullish breakout. If buyers succeed, the altcoin will pump 34.2% higher to hit $3.7.
However, this triangle possesses a duel side breakout possibility, and a fallout from the bottom support line may sink the price back to March bottom support of $1.9
The VI lines diminish the bearish spread and forecast a potential bullish crossover in the Vortex indicator. It will indicate a buying entry spot if the things go as per bullish planning.
Moreover, the bullish jump surpasses the 50-day SMA and heads higher to the 100-day SMA, which fell drastically after crossing below the 200-day SMA. Hence, the ongoing trend could reach the 100-day SMA potentially.
- Resistance levels- $10, $13.2
- Support levels- $8.75 and $7
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?