SHIBA Inu (SHIB) price is enjoying attraction from investors on Saturday. SHIB is capitalizing on the fundamental support from the announcement from the world’s first crypto record label, Bigger Entertainment that organized a valentine’s day event to burn Shiba Inu tokens. Normally a burn triggers a supply shortage in the digital currency and supports the bullish perspective for the price.
More upside above $0.000025
On the 4-hour chart, the SHIBA Inu (SHIB) price has retreated from the highs of $0.000032 on January 13. This also coincides with the breach of 200 DMA. Further SHIB tested the 50 DMA tested twice on January 13 and January 17 respectively. But on the second attempt investors could not sustain and give up all the previous gains near the $0.000028 supply zone.
After the fall, SHIB tested the all-time lows near $0.000017 since then SHIBA Inu has been consolidating in the trading range of $0.000019 and $0.000023.
In the recent price movement, SHIBA is now pushing higher with the formation of a green candle and in the process to breach the trading range. The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) is approaching the overbought zone.
The momentum indicator advocates the underlying strength in the price. The Bulls could attempt to take out the 200 DMA at $0.000026.
Alternatively, if the price is failed to break the resistance level then it would fall back to the lower levels. And this time a failure to hold the previous lowest level would result in the formation of another lifetime low beyond $0.000018.
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?