|Token Status||Public Sale Stage|
|Token Type||Cardano Native Token|
As many new projects come to life with the advancement of blockchain technology, various innovators are trying to use the superiority of the nascent technology to create new solutions to long-standing problems. Revuto was born out of the need to create a solution around mobile subscription management, helping people subscribe to their favourite services with the flexibility to cancel anytime.
As service providers do not want you to exit your subscription plans, they find a way to make the cancellation process as uninteresting as possible. Revuto basically makes it easy to subscribe and exit your plans.
What is Revuto?
Revuto is a blockchain-based platform that aims to be a one-stop solution for its user’s subscriptions. Through the platform, users can approve, block, or snooze their payments for any service in seconds.
Through the Revuto platform, users are free from all unwanted charges that may be incurred due to the inability to exit a plan as at and when due. Revuto lets users automate their subscriptions, such that even when users forget, the subscriptions can easily be managed.
The Revuto platform also brings more value to users through its decentralized finance (DeFi) features. With these DeFi offerings, users can take advantage of products ranging from micro-lending, staking, liquidity provisions, and more. Revuto aims to serve as more than a subscription management app as it is designed to accommodate more use cases in the near future.
How Revuto Works in Practice
Revuto runs on an application that presents all of the project’s offerings in one place. Users who wish to utilize the Revuto platform to manage their subscriptions can find the detailed pricing of most of the service providers such as Netflix, Shopify, Adobe, and more in one place. The subscription page is subdivided into categories including TV, Cloud, Education, and Business to mention a few.
Through Revuto, you will be able to use your credit cards to either ‘Approve’ the subscription of your choice, or to ‘Block’ it whenever you need to. Revuto also has an API that can be leveraged by businesses to let their customers manage subscriptions more efficiently.
The Revuto offering is targeting every internet user that makes mobile payments and subscriptions. While everyone is welcome to use the Revuto platform, it is also most suited to crypto enthusiasts who wish to harness more value for their digital asset holdings. Additionally, Revuto is perfect for businesses that offer subscription services for users who seek efficient management systems.
Specific Uniqueness of Revuto
Revuto is unique in that it is one of its kind in the blockchain ecosystem. The use cases and the addressable market is new, and showcases a creative way blockchain technology can be leveraged by more mainstream services.
Revuto is one of the pioneering decentralized applications that is built on the Cardano blockchain. Cardano is easily scalable, supports smart contracts and DApps. Both the Cardano parent company iOHK and the Cardano Community recognize Revuto and its solutions.
The Revuto (REVU) Tokens
The Revuto platform will be powered by the REVU tokens, a Cardano native token that can be used for paying for subscriptions and also utilized in the platform’s DeFi offerings. Rewards are paid out in REVU and holders of the tokens can participate in the governance of the platform.
On the tokenomics front, Revuto has plans to use up to 40% of the revenue generated from the transaction fees and DeFi fees for REVU token buyback.
Potential Pros and Cons of the Revuto Project
One major advantage of the Revuto platform is that it opens up a new utility that has not been well explored by other related blockchain startups. This may likely fuel its embrace and adoption by users.
A key disadvantage is that the project’s DeFi offerings have many competing offerings. User’s attractions to this aspect may see a low turnout if the project does not update its offerings to be competitive enough.
The Team Profile
The Revuto project is backed by a diverse team headed by Josipa Majic, who is the project’s Chief Executive Officer. Josipa is well knowledgeable in the use of AI in determining consumer behavior, brought to life in her company, Tacit.
Josipa heads as many as 15 core team members whose profiles can be seen on the project webpage.
Revuto’s top competitors are in the broader marketplace and examples include but not limited to ChargeBee, and Chargify. Most of these competitors do not cater to vendors such as Satellite service providers, Netflix services, and more. This gives Revuto a competitive hedge. In the blockchain ecosystem, Revuto has no identifiable competitor at this time.
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- T-series And Hefty Entertainment join forces with Hungama to delve into Web 3.0 to create NFTs
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?