- Ripple price begins recovery after diving to $0.57.
- The TD Sequential indicator presents a massive buy signal as buyers take their positions.
- XRP aims at closing the day above $0.78 to set the precedence for the trajectory to $1.
Ripple slipped below May’s crucial support at $0.65 to trade a two-month low of $0.57. The selloff affected most crypto assets, starting with Bitcoin’s drop to $30,000.
When writing, the international money transfer token teeters at $0.62 amid a gradually building bullish momentum. Perhaps a daily close above $0.7 will call more buyers into the market upon Ripple regaining market stability.
How formidable are Ripple’s buy signals?
The TD Sequential indicator has recently flashed a buy signal on the 12-hour chart. This is a chart overlay tool that measures the volatility of an asset while tracking its trend. A buy signal forms in a red nine candlestick and implies that buyers get stronger as the bearish force fades.
On the other hand, a sell signal presents in a green nine candlestick, implying that selling pressure is about to balloon while bulls lose their grip. With a buy signal intact within the overall technical picture, massive gains are anticipated.
XRP/USD four-hour chart
The growing uptrend is reinforced by the Relative Strength Index (RSI), gaining momentum after leaving the oversold region. Action toward the midline will cement the growing bullish grip.
Subsequently, traders should watch for movements in the MACD. If the MACD line crosses above the signal line, the buy signal will be validated. Holding above the short-term support at $0.6 is crucial to sustaining the uptrend, while closing the day above $0.7 may bolster Ripple significantly upward.
Ripple intraday levels
Spot rate: $0.63
Support: $0.6 and $0.57
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Breaking: Bank of Russia Calls for Full Ban on Cryptocurrency
- Will Turkey Follow El Salvador to Legalize Bitcoin (BTC) Tender?
- Breaking: Andreessen Horowitz Seeks $4.5B For New Crypto Investments
- Meme Coin Update: BabyDoge Coin Crosses $1.6B Marketcap And 1.3M Holders
- Microsoft’s Activision Acquisition Bullish for SHIB Community- Shiba Inu Spokesperson
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?