Tron is working on a progressive future as it starts the countdown for its Tron Virtual Machine (TVM) on August 30. Moreover, the addition of CoinSwitch, Bitbox, and Line along with a German bank, Netbank adding TRX to its broker account, Tron is constantly on the go.
Tron virtual machine (TVM) is all set to be here on August 30
The world’s 12 largest cryptocurrency Tron (TRX) neither stops working nor seizes to amaze the crypto industry with its constant developments. Tron price might have stuck at $0.1 as the entire crypto market goes through a slump period. But its new partnerships and upcoming launch will only add to its long-term value and progress.
According to the official announcement, Tron Virtual Machine (TVM) is coming on August 30. This event will further boost the Tron network providing it with additional capabilities.
?#TRON virtual machine launch event. ?Blockchain the global ecosystem, #TRON to the future. ?Please wait for the live stream on 10:30am, August 30 (SGT), there will also be a lottery draw, see you there. ?#TRX $TRX https://t.co/q553J2pHjW
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) August 23, 2018
Additionally, it will make the platform more scalable as stated by Justin Sun, the founder of Tron, the Tron blockchain will become much faster so much so that its speed will be more than 200 times to that of Ethereum. As put by a Tron enthusiast this TVM holds significant value for the Ton platform to give it an edge over Ethereum:
The launch of TVM on August 30th means crypto community need to ask:
-TRON can do everything ETH does and more. Why use ETH?
-All ETH apps can run on TRON. Why use ETH?
-TRON is superfast. Why use ETH?
-20,000 TRX transactions=price of 1 ETH transaction. Why use ETH?#TRON #TRX pic.twitter.com/XDU8wIWxjM
— CryptoDuck (@MikeNerdUK) August 21, 2018
As the platform becomes more powerful, the projects based on the Tron protocol will make its appearance. And the more activity on its network, the more exposure to TRX and the more its value rise.
Keep on adding ’em: CoinSwitch, Bitbox & Line
According to the latest Tweet by Justin Sun, TRX can now be traded on CoinSwitch. CoinSwitch is a platform that allows the trading of a cryptocurrency across different exchanges. With over 300 currencies and 6000 pairs, this exchange provides the highest amount of crypto support.
$TRX is available on @coinswitch, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange aggregator platforms with 250+ coins and 6000+ currency pairs. As of 2018, it has been hitting a volume of 1 million USD per day. Check out #TRX price prediction and live #TRON price charts. pic.twitter.com/KCBk5eUssI
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) August 23, 2018
Tron recently got listed on BitBox and Line so when it comes to the prospect of future, adding new exchanges on the most prominent ones is one of the goals according to Sun as he shared with Forbes,
“Adding more exchanges is at the top of our priorities.”
He further added,
“If you look at our portfolio, you will find exchanges from all around the world: US, Korea, Japan, India and the list continues.”
Sun continues with,
“Even with the current Bearish market, user adoption is going well for TRON. I believe people have noticed that since the beginning we have delivered more innovations than any other blockchain/cryptocurrency and have met every single milestone we’ve set for ourselves.”
There’s no stopping Tron: German bank adds TRX & future prospect
Exciting things keep on coming for Tron as a German bank, Netbank adds Tron in its Bank account as shared by one Redditor,
“I use this bank for day-to-day banking and to buy stocks and was quite surprised when I discovered that they’ve added cryptocurrencies to my broker account. The buy (Kaufen) button isn’t working (yet?) so I can’t buy any crypto through this account but maybe this will change sometime. Weird and exciting times ahead.”
Not to forget the fact that not long ago, Tron acquired BitTorrent with which they are working on accomplishing bigger things in future:
“We also recently kicked off Project Atlas, which will let us incentivize users within the BitTorrent ecosystem to participate and contribute to the network by offering our own tokens—a first in history. We have more exciting news coming out in the fourth quarter as well.”
Tron is working for a bright future and adding value along the line that will ultimately add to its price as well.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?