American mobile-first money manager, Titan has launched a digital currency related investment dubbed Titan Crypto, in a bid to bring premier investment management to the everyday investor. The new product has been dubbed one of the pioneering actively managed portfolio of cryptocurrency assets available to all U.S. investors.
Titan Crypto will invest subscribers money into a basket of digital currencies with the inherent potential to perform well in the long term. The investment according to the firm will help give exposure to everyone with no prior understanding of cryptocurrencies a room to indirectly own the assets. The service comes with zero performance-based fees or lock-ups.
“The adoption of cryptocurrencies and blockchain protocols is exploding, and we expect this trend to prove structural and long-term in nature. We see the wrong debate being had – it’s not a matter of if crypto deserves a place in portfolios; it’s a matter of what percentage,” says Clay Gardner, co-founder and co-CEO at Titan.
The basket of crypto funds will be managed by Titan’s groomed crypto specialists and per the delay in regulatory approvals, the product is not yet available only to New York residents. The rollout of Titan Crypto is in compliment to the company’s mission to recreate accessibility to wealth for all investors. This mantra has fueled the injection of about $75 million into Titan’s business by investors.
Increased Institutional Products to Drive Crypto Attractiveness
Despite the growing strides of digital currencies like Bitcoin (BTC), and Ethereum (ETH) which have made the news lately, many retail and institutional investors are still cautious of investing their funds into this nascent industry.
The move to offer crypto products by renowned mainstream asset managers including Fidelity Investments and BlackRock is helping to lower the barrier of entry into the crypto world. Additionally, cryptocurrency counterparts, Grayscale and Galaxy Digital amongst others also offers simplified channels through which all classes of investors can get involved in the digital currency space.
Amongst the notable ways these firms are fighting to promote the adoption of crypto is through the growing list of Bitcoin ETF product filings lodged with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). None has been approved yet, however, the growing demand for these products by institutional investors signals the shift to the new world of digital possibilities.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support