At Alium, we create state-of-the-art solutions, offering our clients and partners new opportunities in the rapidly developing world of crypto assets and technologies. On 15th June, our project will reach a new level: we are launching Alium.art, our brand new NFT platform. Alium.art represents our ambition to collect the best features of the market and give access to all of them in one place, so both artists and buyers can benefit from it.
Unique artist-centered marketplace
One of the features that make Alium art different from other projects in the growing NFT market is artist-centered development. Most platforms and marketplaces out there are created with crypto geeks in mind. Their primary target audience is people already familiar with crypto technologies and have lots of experience using them. But our approach is a bit different. Although we are creating a technologically advanced platform, using the best solutions available today and developing new ones for tomorrow, we want it to be as accessible for artists as possible. We are working on making the onboarding process easier so more and more creators could enter the NFT market and benefit from it. Among the advantages of Alium.art, there are low commissions and rich customization opportunities, allowing artists to control their representation in digital word and organize it as they desire.
Our core features
Core features of Alium.art are already implemented and will be available from the moment of launch. We are using a secure private blockchain for personal data, so all users will be sure that all transactions are secure, reliable, and protected. We implemented Binance Smart Chain architecture, which allows the creation of robust blockchain-based digital assets and decentralized apps.
Among our artist-centered features, available since the moment of launch, first and foremost, we should mention low commissions and adjustable royalties. This means that the artists themselves will be able to decide how exactly and on what terms they will sell their works. For instance, they will have an opportunity to choose what royalty percent they will get from their works being resold on the secondary market. For example, if they set royalties for 25%, then they will get 25% of the total amount of every reselling of their NFTs. So, artists can adjust the terms of selling their work according to their goals, making their tokens more attractive for buyers and creating a source of permanent income at the same time.
Customization opportunities and more features to come
One more distinctive feature of Alium.art, that certainly should be mentioned here is our unique opportunities for customization. From the moment of launch, planned drops will be available. Using this feature, artists will be able to make exclusive drops through the direct manager’s account, offering their products to buyers in what format they want. Now we are actively working on enhancing the customization options, and more of them are currently in development and close to being finished. Among the features, that are to be implemented soon, there are some, that are not offered by any other marketplace. Here are just a few examples.
Artists will get an opportunity to create customizable galleries, placing their works in an environment that fits them the best way. Moreover, they will get an option to enhance their virtual galleries and collections with VR and AR experience, creating brand new forms of artistic representation that were not available in the past. The platform will offer different formats of selling NFTs, including charity auctions. Ones who hold auctions using the ALM governance token can count on reduced fees.
We strive to create a positive environment for artists and buyers interested in acquiring NFTs. This means we are actively working on making our platform convenient for both sides. Buyers will be able to search artworks by categories, using different filtering options to find their looking. Collections and virtual galleries made by creators offer even more opportunities to discover new art.
Alium.art platform, which launches on 15th June, is an NFT marketplace that empowers artists to sell their art on their terms, represent it in a digital environment using AR and VR technologies, and benefit from selling their art in the form of NFT. For buyers, it is a way to acquire unique digital artwork and enter the modern crypto art market. You can become part of our thriving community, no matter who you are – an artist, a collector, or a crypto enthusiast. Visit Alium.art to find out more information and discover new opportunities. There is also a contest for Talented NFT creators with a $15 000 prize pool!
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?