To upgrade the investing services infrastructure and seize upon a commitment to putting the end-user at the center of the ecosystem, crypto startup Atani has fundraised a $6.25 million seed round to realize these ambitions.
Atani To Leverage Capital To Scale Operations For First Efficient And Low-Cost Crypto Platform
Cryptocurrency offerings have been notoriously fragmented, given the decentralized nature of the industry. This has made the ecosystem especially difficult to navigate for beginners and professional investors alike. Yet, as adoption and sophistication grow, one of the cryptocurrency ecosystem’s newest startups, Atani, is dedicating itself to resolving this accessibility quandary by rolling out a new generation of offerings.
Through its centralized and intuitive app, market participants can trade seamlessly across over 20 exchanges. The platform bundles all the tools needed by any crypto trader or investor, including Portfolio Tracking, Multi-Exchange Trading Terminal, Real-time Alerts, Automated Tax Reports, Technical Analysis, TradingView Charting, and more, all for free. With the fresh capital, the company will add more advanced functionality, such as API trading, in upcoming iterations of the app.
Atani’s $6.25 million seed funding round from some of the top European VC firms and business angels aligns with the startup’s long-term ambitions and mission. This fresh capital injection follows a $750,000 pre-seed round closed in May 2019, which included participation from VCs such as JME Ventures, Conexo Ventures, Encomenda Smart Capital, and Lanai Partners.
Co-founder & CEO of Atani, Paul Barroso, notes,
“We started investing in Bitcoin back in 2013 and have experienced first-hand the growing sophistication and fragmentation of the crypto market. The pains of interacting with different exchanges, managing multiple trading tools, or dealing with taxes drove us to build Atani.”
Samuel Gil, a partner at JME Ventures, is confident about the startup’s prospects.
“We believe Atani is one of just a few startups really addressing the needs of cryptocurrency traders. Compared to traditional stockbrokers, cryptocurrency trading platforms provide a very poor and fragmented user experience and lack the proper portfolio management and tax accounting tools. Atani effectively solves those pain points.”
A Unique Platform By Crypto Enthusiasts, For Crypto Enthusiasts
Founded in 2019 between London, Madrid, and Barcelona by Paul and Haydée Barroso to fix the poor navigation that accompanies cryptocurrency platforms, the organization believes that crypto’s core adoption drives involve simplifying the user experience and reducing costs.
Since its inception, the team has developed a robust, stable, and scalable software infrastructure, enabling a sophisticated trading platform that’s now ready for large-scale commercial use. With a team of 20+ experts, Atani is rapidly advancing on its goal of delivering better accessibility for all industry participants and stakeholders.
Atani COO and Co-founder, Haydée Barroso, concludes,
“With our latest seed funding, we are ready to bring a seamless crypto trading experience across spot, futures, and DeFi to users in every corner of the globe.”
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?