Once again, news about tech giant Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) dabbling into the crypto space is catching fire. As per the recent job application, tech giant Amazon is looking for a Principal Digital Assets Specialist in financial services.
As per the job application, the desired person will be working directly working with Amazon customers including innovative fintech and global financial institutions. The job requires the executive to have a strong understanding and experience in dealing with the “cryptocurrency and digital asset ecosystem across financial services”.
Principal Digital Assets Specialist at Amazon pic.twitter.com/A4IK9VpbtN
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) November 1, 2021
The person in charge will work with Fintech firms to transform the way in which they transact digital assets including CBDCs, stablecoins, cryptocurrencies, security-backed tokens, NFTs and asset-backed tokens.
Besides, the specialist will take care of the execution, settlement, and even custody of digital assets. The detailed job application highlights that the person in charge will have should be able to drive the settlement and custody to the AWS cloud platform.
Amazon’s Crypto Run
Earlier this year, there was a strong rumor of the tech giant integrating crypto payments into its e-commerce platform. The news caught fire as Amazon was looking for hiring a digital currency and blockchain product lead for its payments team.
The job application read that Amazon’s Payments Acceptance & Experience team is “seeking an experienced product leader to develop Amazon’s Digital Currency and Blockchain strategy and product roadmap”.
However, the tech giant later denied any such development in place of getting crypto payments to its platform. The latest development has once again sparked speculation of Amazon’s continued involvement with digital assets.
As cryptocurrencies see growing mainstream adoption, big tech giants are getting increasingly curious about it. Thus, it won’t be a surprise if Amazon drops a bomb and announces crypto integration in the near time. Furthermore, with the improving regulatory landscape, the possibility can’t be denied.
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?