A new survey of 42,000 people across 27 countries have revealed that the top 5 nations leading cryptocurrency adoption amongst its populace are all in China.
Key Data from the Finder’s Survey
According to the results from the research, Vietnam ranks highest amongst all nations as 41% of all surveyed citizens said they own Bitcoin (BTC) or a form of cryptocurrency.
Indonesia and India shared the second and third place respectively with 30% of respondents from both region affirming owning crypto. While Malaysia and the Philippines completed the top 5, the United States and the United Kingdom both recorded 9% and 8% respectively and occupied the last two positions.
Of the countries surveyed, Australia and New Zealand both recorded 13% adoption, Brazil led South American countries with a 22% adoption rate while South Africa, the only African nation surveyed was unveiled to have a 15% adoption rate. The Finder survey also showed that Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency amongst the respondents and the likelihood of male dominance in these new tech adoption is very high.
“It’s said that the gender pay gap sees women earn $0.82 on the dollar of their male counterparts and a similar chasm appears in crypto adoption, with crypto ownership by women about 71% that of men around the world,” the report reads
The global cryptocurrency adoption rate per the survey was pegged at 19%, however, only about 22% of men around the world own at least one type of coin, compared to just 15% of women. World leaders have notably spoken against the dangers of the rising adoption of cryptocurrency on the global financial ecosystem.
Finder’s Take on the Top Exchanges
Finder has also waded into the discourse of the top digital currency trading platform around today, with Binance securing its spot as the number one exchange. Binance, the Changpeng Zhao led firm has come under intense regulatory scrutiny over the past few weeks, albeit, Finder believes its “vast range of features” debuted at market leading rates accounts for its leadership in the space.
KuCoin, Robinhood, Coinbase, FTX Derivatives Exchange and Gemini were all also ranked as the top trading platforms for various reasons.
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?