The 11 largest cryptocurrency might be down 13% at $0.0189 in tandem with the red market but as pointed out by Tron founder and CEO, Justin Sun, “Bull Market for Tron,” with the Decentralized Exchange (DEX) on Tron Network progressing.
Tron DEX Progressing like Crazy
The Decentralized Exchange (DEX) on Tron Network is constantly growing as evident from the figures shared by Tron founder and CEO, Justin Sun as the Tron trading volume on DEX reaches close to 90 million while constantly growing.
This has been in response to correct his previous Tweet: “Tronscan.org DEX reached 57,957,467 $TRX trading volume in 11/13. Volume double compared to 25,513,713 #TRX in 11/12. Will reach 100 million $TRX within this month.”
At the beginning of this month only, Tron community discovered the DEX on Tronscan.org, and just days after the activity on the exchange heightened to a great degree as Sun took to Twitter to share his excitement,
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) November 13, 2018
Sun further compared this achievement with the red market in crypto.
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) November 15, 2018
Just a couple of days back, WIN token talked about its terrific start on the network as it achieved good numbers,
$WIN Token off to a terrific start today! Over 121,295,755 #WIN traded in 24 hours on the #tronscan #DEX https://t.co/6bpfmYX3og #TRX $TRON @TronNews_ @justinsuntron @Tronfoundation #winning #crypto #WINToken #cryptogaming pic.twitter.com/1u3L5E0DTs
— WINToken (@TronWinToken) November 13, 2018
According to the TronScan.org, at the moment there are about 9 coins viz. Dice (23.98%)., Ton (232.46%), IGG (61.57%), Seed (-1.87%), WIN (13.3%), TWX (7.95%), Tron Watch Market (1.94%), CryptoGuyInZA (0.07%), and CryptoChain (0.21%) running on the network.
Decentralized exchanges are the latest trend in the crypto market. With no third party holding the customers’ fund, it offers more privacy. By creating a trustless state, the need to trust the exchange is eliminated while cutting down the risk of downtime.
Meanwhile, at the time of writing, the 11th largest cryptocurrency has been trading at $0.0189 while down by 13.16 percent in the past 24-hours in tandem with the red crypto market. However, it’s daily trading volume has crossed $100 million at $101,894,246.
- Just In: Amid Crash, Market Expansion Could Boost This Stablecoin
- This Stablecoin’s Market Cap Skyrockets Amid FUD In Tether, UST
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000