Binance announced the launch of its new feature of a fixed investment function. This investment program facilitates a systematic crypto investment service for retail traders, by allowing the purchase of a fixed amount of cryptocurrency within a set time interval.
Binance users can pre-order cryptocurrency purchases through their respective VISA and MasterCard. However, the fixed investment function is only supported by a VISA or Mastercard as of now.
Binance facilitates user convenience with the Automatic purchase service
Binance will provide the Automatic purchase service with this new feature. This means, investors can fix a certain purchase amount for their preferred cryptocurrency, and that fixed amount will be deducted from their Visa or Mastercard “every day, every week, every two weeks, or every month”. This is popularly known as a Recurring Buy.
Recurring Buy is a dollar-cost averaging (DCA) investment strategy. This facilitates the purchase of the chosen cryptocurrency, with a definite purchase amount, along with fixed intervals of the respective purchase. However, Recurring Buy is just another automatic feature, that eliminates the manual investment on part of users. This feature may provide convenience, but it does not guarantee the opportunity to acquire extraordinary returns. Nevertheless, the exchange highlights that these fixed investment schedules can easily be modified or suspended according to the user’s preference.
Binance in Regulatory Remission
Binance users have not seen any exciting launches or upgrades from the exchange recently. This stagnancy in the world’s largest exchange offerings could be the result of expanding regulatory crackdown on Binance. The exchange has suffered the wrath of regulators, which in turn has led to Binance taking steps toward compliance.
Overnight, the exchange announced the withdrawal of trading activities that involve the Singapore Dollar, instead of a local regulatory crackdown. Binance stated that Friday, i.e., 10th of September onwards, the trading platform will halt all transactions through the SGD payment option for its Singapore users. Furthermore, Binance’s trading App from Singapore’s iOS and Google Play stores will also be removed.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?