Singapore, Singapore, 30th July, 2021,
Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, has completed the Polygon (MATIC) mainnet token integration. Users are now able to deposit and withdraw MATIC as they see fit and utilize top DeFi bluechip Dapps including Sushiswap, Curve, Aave, Balancer at a low cost without using the Polygon Ethereum Matic bridge.
With Binance following players like Trust Wallet, Huobi, Okex, and Coinbase Wallet integrations, Polygon is becoming one of the most widely adopted blockchains outside of Ethereum for wallets and exchanges. This gives developers access to millions of users, thus attracting the best developers in the space.
Polygon provides the tools to build and connect various Ethereum-compatible chains under one roof and Polygon’s PoS commitchain currently has support from Infura, Etherscan, Meteamask, Alchemy, etc. Polygon’s cross-chain approach will help establish a more robust ecosystem rather than having these chains compete with one another and with Ethereum itself, creating a united front and ensuring every ecosystem can complement the others.
Polygon is a popular scaling solution with $8.5 Bn TVL. This Binance integration adds a piece to a puzzle to make it easier for DeFi users to save on fees and continue enjoying the benefits of DeFi.
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building and connecting Secured Chains like Plasma, Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, Validium, etc, and Standalone Chains like Polygon POS, designed for flexibility and independence. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 450+ Dapps, 350M+ txns, and ~13.5M+ distinct users.
If you’re an Ethereum Developer, you’re already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure txns for your Dapp, get started here.
Binance is the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange by volume. Trusted by millions worldwide, the Binance platform is dedicated to increasing the freedom of money for users, and features an unmatched portfolio of crypto products and offerings, including: trading and finance, education, data and research, social good, investment and incubation, decentralization and infrastructure solutions, and more. For more information, visit: https://www.binance.com.
- Arjun Philips
- [email protected]
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long