- Binance is launching it’s crypto exchange in Korea, Binance KR, whose functionalities will be attached to the global exchange.
- Japanese regulators have given a green signal to Okex for a launch in the country.
Binance is set to launch in South-Korea after the acquisition of BxB Inc., the fintech company behind KRWb, as an extension of it’s global exchange via a could platform. The new exchange, Binance KR, is a crypto-to-crypto exchange that leverages the core functionalities of Binance.
Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of Binance Ltd. says ‘Hello South-Korea’, in a tweet to address the launch.
Slowly but surely. https://t.co/LyljmkjADL
— CZ Binance ??? (@cz_binance) March 31, 2020
While FIAT deposits will be restricted, a stablecoin built on the Binance Chain, BKRB, will look to accommodate the Korean users. It will open trading for BTC, ETH, BNB, and BKRW, soon to be followed by USDT and BUSD. The exchange will begin operations from 2nd April, 2020.
Japanese Regulators Give Green Signal to Ok Group
Reportedly, the Japanese wing of Ok Group, OKCoin Japan Co. Ltd., has gained the approval of the FSA (Financial Service Agency) and JVCEA (Japan Virtual Currency Exchange Association). The COO of OkCoin and the Vice-President – Business Development of OKGroup notes,
Congrats @OKCoinJapan to getting approved by the FSA and JVCEA! As @bitcoinist mentions, there are a few more steps before officially launching. Stay tuned!
There are still some formalities and few other details that must be taken care of before launch. Nevertheless, it has begun pre-registration for Japanese users and since regulated, will support Yen deposits as well. John Feng, CEO of OKCoin Japan told the media,
This is the first license issued this year–and the first ever to a global crypto exchange that obtained it through the regular application process.
Do you think the strong growth in the East will be a bullish signal for the markets? Please share your views with us.
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Reserves Decimated By Terra Crash
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Member Says Terra Reserves En Route
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Founder Says A Terra Bailout Should Target These Holders
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?