The price have reaches at the confluence of the long-term trend-line it has been holding since 2017. Derivatives and crypto traders, Tone Vays tweeted on the price action,
Finally we have #, all bearish targets are back on the table with a Weekly Red 2 under Red 1 while breaking short & intermediate Moving Averages on Weekly Charts. $ has never fallen under 200 Week SMA
Moreover, in a bull market, BTC has not broken below support from the 200-Day SMA for long. This got broken yesterday at $8673. The 200-Period Weekly Moving Average is currently at $5900, which will the last stand from the bulls.
Previously, when Bitcoin [BTC] price fell to test the bottom of the trend-line, bearish sentiments spread across the market. However, the bulls kept support above it with quick bullish buy-backs which led to the short-term bulls in 2020.
Furthermore, the LucidSAR indicator on the weekly is also converging around the trend-line support at $7995. As mentioned earlier, on longer time-frames, the swing low around $6500 will the penultimate stand for the bulls.
$875 CME Gap
CME records one of the largest gaps since the Xi-pump in October last year. However, the last one opened about $1000 higher. Whereas, the current one logs an $875 (9.5%) gap which is expected to be filled.
Popular crypto trader, XC tweeted,
Looking like a 10% gap is in store for us here at the CME Open, place your bets on whether it will be filled. $
According to rudimentary research, it has been shown that CME gaps have a high probability of being filled in the same week. However, since the gap is massive, the chances of reaching $9150 this week reduces.
With global economy already holding onto a thin thread, the deadly virus has stretched the world to the limits of a recession. The stock and commodities (oil, gold) market is witnessing massive swings as global trade gets affected. The test for Bitcoin as a safe haven, or an uncorrelated asset – weak or strong is coming through hard.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long