- Bitcoin saw a 4.5% price surge over the past 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency managed to reach as high as $9,600.
- With the Bitcoin Halving just over 4-days away, there is is a potential for BTC to hit $10,000 before the halving.
Bitcoin surged by 4.5% today as the cryptocurrency managed to break the prior resistance at $9,090 and exploded higher to break above $9,500 and reach $9,600. The cryptocurrency was really struggling at $9,090 over the past few days but it was only a matter of ‘when’ this resistance would be broken with the Bitcoin Block halving just 4-days away now.
With this break of critical resistance, we can expect the price of Bitcoin to reach at least as high as $10,000 in the next 4-days before the block halving event occurs. This BTC Block halving will see the mining subsidy be reduced from 12.5 BTC per block to just 6.25 BTC per block.
Bitcoin Price Analysis
BTC/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Analyzing the daily chart above, we can clearly see that BTC was struggling to close above the $9,090 level over the past few days of trading. The resistance here is provided by a bearish .786 Fibonacci Retracement level that is measured from the February high to the March low.
After breaking this resistance, we can see that BTC went on to travel higher as it broke past the $9,500 and reached resistance at $9,600 (1.272 Fibonacci Extension level).
Short term prediction: BULLISH
BTC remains bullish in the short term and would have to break beneath $8,000 to turn bearish again.
If the sellers do push lower, we can expect support at $9,500, $9,200, $9,100, and $9,000.
On the other side, if the bulls break $9,600, higher resistance lies at $9,753 (bearish .886 Fib Retracement), $9,953 (1.414 Fibonacci Extension -pink), and $10,000. Above this, higher resistance lies at $10,247 and $10,457.
Support: $9,500, $9,200, $9,100, $9,000, $8,950, $8,800.
Resistance: $9,600, $9,753, $9,953, $10,000, $10,247, $10,457..
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%