Earlier today, Bitcoin (BTC) finally moved past its crucial resistance of $40,000 levels and is currently trading 2.39% up at a price of $40,350 with a market cap of over $750 billion. As per the on-chain data provider, the Bitcoin price hit its 3-week high and a recent push above $40,000 with a massive exchange outflow. The Bitcoin exchange flow balance turning negative on Monday was certainly a bullish indicator for the world’s largest cryptocurrency.
📈 #Bitcoin got up to a 3-week high $40.8k a few hours ago, and the upward push appears to be aided by a healthy flow of funds being moved off exchanges today. When flow balance heads into the negative like it consistently did Monday, it's a #bullish sign. https://t.co/fP7yfPCpQS pic.twitter.com/XGHRHqYUmm
— Santiment (@santimentfeed) June 15, 2021
Bitcoin has been showing bullish momentum over the last few days making investors and analysts hopeful of its journey to the north. Besides, El Salvador making Bitcoin a legal tender has caused a major buzz with more Latin American countries showing interest in joining the bandwagon.
As per market analysts, if Bloomberg manages to move past the 200-DMA above $40,500, it will be setting up itself for its next move to $50,000.
At the same time, Bitcoin (BTC) continues to receive praise and backing from global billionaires. On Monday, June 14, American billionaire and hedge fund manager Paul Tudor Jones showered praised for Bitcoin saying that it serves as a great portfolio diversifier. He also announced a 5% portfolio allocation to Bitcoin.
MicroStrategy to Sell $1 Billion In Common Stock to Buy Bitcoin
On Monday, June 14, business intelligence firm MicroStrategy made two big announcements. First that it successfully completed the conversion of $500 million worth of corporate bonds due 2028 and the company is mulling to invest this amount in Bitcoin. As of now, MicroStrategy holds more than 92,000 Bitcoins in its treasury with its total investment going past $2.2 billion.
The second news is that the company is now considering the public sale of Class A Common Stock through an open market agreement.
— Michael Saylor (@michael_saylor) June 14, 2021
In this filing, the firm wrote: “We intend to use the net proceeds from the sale of any class A common stock offered under this prospectus for general corporate purposes, including the acquisition of bitcoin”.
The firm further noted: “The concentration of our bitcoin holdings enhances the risks inherent in our bitcoin acquisition strategy. Servicing our debt will require a significant amount of cash, and we may not have sufficient cash flow from our business to pay our indebtedness.”
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Breaking: Bank of Russia Calls for Full Ban on Cryptocurrency
- Will Turkey Follow El Salvador to Legalize Bitcoin (BTC) Tender?
- Breaking: Andreessen Horowitz Seeks $4.5B For New Crypto Investments
- Meme Coin Update: BabyDoge Coin Crosses $1.6B Marketcap And 1.3M Holders
- Microsoft’s Activision Acquisition Bullish for SHIB Community- Shiba Inu Spokesperson
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?