Bitcoin [BTC] price fell below resistance around $7300 as the price dipped to a low at $7199.
Bitcoin trader, CryptoFibonacci, tweeted on the resistance and support around the falling the wedge. He tweeted,
That 38.2 Fib retrace is the first area to clear for bulls. If it does not move up soon, bulls will get a chance at lower prices. And, if it breaks those recent lows, then 5400 comes into play. # #
The resistance for the 38.2 Fib level is at $7870. The 100-period (longer) moving average is crossing over the 50-period (shorter) which is a bearish cross. Despite the bullish outlook, the falling wedge bearish trend-lines are still intact.
The 200-Day Weekly Moving Average on Bitcoin [BTC] is around $5150. In case of a dip, the probability of testing the levels increases.
The volume of the futures market is falling, while the Open Interest (OI) remains low as well. The small bullish gap on the CME around $7430 from $7230 has been filled. It is a positive signal for continued bullish move.
The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 4: 20 hours UTC on 31st December 2019 is $7220. With little less than 20 hours to the yearly closing, around $7200, the annual gain in BTC is around 95%. Nevertheless, the current market remains to be in a bearish trend.
The fear and greed index indicates a higher degree of fear around 40. On the oscillator front, the CMF is still negative, while the MACD is postive on a daily scale. On a weekly scale, both the indicators are negative indicating a bearish moment.
The awaited “bullish reversal” looks to be around the corner. However, within the current range, there is are a lot of resistance above before the bulls can be confirmed.
Do you think new year will rekindle the bullish sentiments in the market? Please share your views with us.
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Breaking: Satoshi Nakamoto’s Website Gets Hacked, Scammers Run BTC Giveaway Scam
- Ripple, Solana Price Analysis: September 23, 2021
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Rolls Down The Runway Ahead Of Takeoff To $48,000
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio
- Cardano ($ADA) Reclaims Third Spot With 13% Price Jump, Here’s Why it Can Surge Further
- Just-in: Coinbase to expand legal and compliance team Amid regulatory crackdown
- Def-2-Earn NFT Game, Knight War The Holy Trio Announces Dual IDO gearing a massive public launch