Bitcoin holds $15,000 despite it once falling to $14,800 after Pfizer announcing its COVID-19 vaccine is 90% effective. While gold, to which Bitcoin once showed correlation, is having a much slower recovery.
It seems Bitcoin has entered another consolidation phase as it failed to break above $16,000 for the past month. Bitcoin touched as high as $15,985 but the victory was short-lived as it soon crashed to $14,800.Currently, Bitcoin remains range-bound between $14,800 and $15,800. However, a significant pullback seems unlikely as Bitcoin has turned $15,000 into its support zone.
Bitcoin is preparing for a post-halving rally
Although the market has recorded increased selling activity by whales, long-term investors continue to buy and hold.
“This volatility is just fast money funds that play $BTC as a higher beta $GOLD dumping on vaccine news. The players that enter on behalf of the longer-term thesis for Bitcoin are not changing their positioning.” commented cryptocurrency trader Cantering Clark.
When we look back on history, the price of BTC all rallied to a new high 14 to 16 months following the halving. If history rhymes, a bull run in mid-2021 is not surprising at all.
According to a macro analysis by crypto-asset trader Josh Rager, Bitcoin is expecting an uptrend. He wrote: “Every time Bitcoin has closed above the previous monthly all-time high – a 700% to 1000% uptrend has followed. November could be the first monthly close that we see breaking the previous high and historically that’s been a very bullish sign for the crypto market.”
Compared with the last post-halving cycle, Bitcoin has definitely gained more recognition as a store of value or investment asset, thanks to the endorsement of large companies and billionaires. Public recognition and adoption are two of the great momentum for Bitcoin to appreciate. Bitcoin clearing $16,000 will put it in the spotlight again and spike mainstream interest, which could boost Bitcoin to $20,000.
How to earn profits from the upside?
Bitcoin price is expected to stay relatively calm before an explosive move is made. But the long-term outlook remains bullish. Traders can prepare for the price swings by watching key levels and set stop losses.
Bexplus, a leading Bitcoin-based trading platform offering 100X leverage futures trading on BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, and LTC, provides traders with opportunities to make profits from both the downside and upside.
Besides futures trading, you could invest your bitcoin in the interest-bearing wallet to hedge against volatility. Up to 30% annualized interest is available. No KYC and no deposit fee, you can start to grow your wealth with your bitcoin within minutes. With the Bexplus wallet, you can comfortably sit back and wait for the bull market.
Advantages of Bexplus
- No KYC requirement, registration with Email verification
- Demo account with 10 BTC for traders to get familiar with leverage trading
- 100% bonus for every deposit and 10% off of transaction fee
- Intuitive and full-featured App on Apple App Store and Google Play
- Affiliate program with up to 50% commission reward
- 24/7 customer support
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- T-series And Hefty Entertainment join forces with Hungama to delve into Web 3.0 to create NFTs
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?