Bitcoin [BTC] price logs high at $730x as the price looked bullish on Saturday. However, it fails to break above swing highs at $7470, and as the move is reversing now, a lower high will be bearish.
The price is looking to find support from the 50-Day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) on a daily scale at $7156.
On the four-hour chart, the golden cross between the 50 and the 200-period moving average is bullish. If the price continues to hold the above the $6950-$7000 range, short term view will is likely to remain bullish. If it breaks below the swing low, a lower high with a lower low will begin a bearish market structure in the short term.
The price of Bitcoin 15: 30 hours UTC on 19th April 2020 is $7,111.
The CMF and MACD on the daily scale are bullish, however, are still bearish on the weekly scale. The RSI on the weekly and daily scale is neutral, leaning slightly towards the oversold region.
Moreover, the oscillators (CMF and RSI) on the 4-hour chart is bullish. The MACD on the 4-hour chart is at the confluence of a bearish reversal.
When the market crashed on 12-13th March, it broke below the long-term bullish trend line from the last 4 years. Moreover, the price is back into the bearish channel it began in the second half of 2019.
The price needs to find support above the bearish trendline and break above 200-Day Moving Average at $8000 to maintain it’s bullish outlook technically.
The support from the 200-Week moving average is at $5670.
Do you think the price will be able to hold the short-term bullish support or bears will takeover? Please share your analysis with us.
- BNBPeach Simplifying High Yield Farming
- ETH/BTC Pair Hits New 3-Year High, Here’s How it Can Impact Ether Price
- Indian Trade Association CII Recommends “Special Class Securities” For Crypto
- 7 Reasons Why The Bitcoin and Crypto Bull Run Will Stretch Well Into 2022
- Bitcoin (BTC) Dominance Falls Lowest Since Feb 2018, Here’s How Altcoins can Benefit
- XRP Lawsuit: The DPP Dispute is Back, Here’s How It May Ravage Ripple’s Former Win
- Former OCC Chief Says the U.S. Is “Unquestionably behind the curve” in Fostering Crypto Growth
- CBDC India: RBI Governor Compares Digital Fraud to Fake Indian Currency Notes
- World’s Top Venture Capital Firm Sequoia Capital Hints at DAO Integration
- Google Trends Data: ‘Dogecoin’ and ‘Ethereum Price‘ Amongst Top 10 Most Searched News
- Tron Price Analysis: The TRX Coin Preparing For The Recovery Phase With Eyes On The $0.123 Mark
- Chainlink Price Analysis: The LINK Token Hints At A Bear Trap In Its Technical Chart
- Polkadot Price Analysis: The DOT Coin Shows Buying Pressure Below 0.618 FIB Level; Will This End its Correction Phase?
- XRP, Terra and NEM Price Analysis: 08 December
- Filecoin, EOS and Litecoin Price Analysis: 08 December
- Tezos Price Prediction: XTZ Is Up 35% To 5.5% As Bulls Aim For $7.0
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Back Above $50K As Market Recovery Begins
- BSV Price Analysis: The BSV Coin Prepares For Its Next Big Move Resonating Inside A Definite Range
- AVAX Price Analysis: The Coin Price Has Discounted 35% In This Correction Phase; Is This a Fair Value For AVAX?
- Ethereum, Harmony and Spell Token Price Analysis: 07 December