Bitcoin price continues its consolidation under $35K with strong support at $33K. However, whale addresses holding 1k-10k BTC have registered a sharp spike, indicating a significant spike.
The top cryptocurrency also registered a 5% rise in price over the past 24-hours, rising from a daily low of $32,893 to a daily high of $34,748. BTC has moved in the price range of $30K-$40k for the majority of the past two months after seeing a massive sell-off in the second week of May.
Bitcoin would need to break past $35K immediate resistance before any further move, it managed to do so last week but couldn’t hold onto the gains and fell below the immediate resistance again.
Puell Multiple Metric Flashes Rare 5th Buy Signal
Puell Multiple metrics developed by renowned on-chain strategist David Puell take into account the supply side of Bitcoin along with miner’s revenue, the collective data is then used to form a chart with a scale of 1-10. A value of above 8 is considered a sell signal while a value of 0.5 is considered a buy signal. The current value has dipped below 0.5 level only for the fifth time in the history of Bitcoin.
On all four past occasions, Puell Signal has indicated a market bottom with BTC price rebounding soon after. The Bitcoin whales seem to be following the buy signal at present and more traders could join in soon.
The Wyckoff trade for Bitcoin is also in play as BTC is currently testing the spring after the accumulation phase. Analyst suggests the top cryptocurrency would need to consolidate above $36,000 followed by $38,000 to make a move over $40k again.
If this truly is Wyckoff Accumulation and #BTC recently formed its Spring, Test, & third Higher Low…
Then $BTC needs to break $36000 (black) to extend into $38000s
After which BTC would reject to the mid-$30000s
— Rekt Capital (@rektcapital) July 3, 2021
A Wyckoff pattern is indicated by a strong accumulation phase with higher lows followed by a spring or popup phase.
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?