BitMax.io (BTMX.com), an industry-leading digital asset trading platform, has announced the introduction of derivatives trading as part of its continuous strategic product expansion. Complementing its current spot and margin trading products, derivative trading has been officially launched on March 23rd, 9:30 a.m. EDT with a Bitcoin-based Perpetual Contract before extending to other assets and product offerings.
As a new industry entrant to the derivative market, BitMax.io seeks to differentiate its offering with an innovative approach to system architecture design that focuses on more efficient, resilient, and secure trading of leveraged contracts. Some of the platform’s highlights are summarized as below:
- Cross-Asset Collateral: Users can post USDT, PAX, USDC, BTC, and ETH as margin to increase buying or selling power for potentially higher returns; thus, allowing for greater funding flexibility and diversification.
- Distinctive Liquidation Engine: The platform employs a unique smart order router mechanism designed to reduce distressed account positions with minimal market impact before transferring risk to opt-in institutions via a “Backstop Liquidity Provider” program (“BLP Program”).
- Composite Price: BitMax.io calculates users’ trading profit and loss (PnL) positions, and collateral value using an “index” computed by taking an average price derived from relevant order books on Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Poloneix, and BitMax.io. The index pricing methodology is intended to mitigate unnecessary market volatility due to pricing disruptions on any single trading venue.
- Deep Liquidity, Tight Spreads: BitMax.io strives to engage a diverse range of trading counterparties on a unified order book shared between multiple trading platforms, therefore aggregating global liquidity to promote trading efficiency. Other futures trading platforms and dealers can onboard with the central matching engine to provide optimal trading conditions for their respective users.
Throughout much of 2019, BitMax.io has emerged as an industry front-runner for spot and margin trading by delivering innovative products and exemplifying a client-centric approach. The platform’s foray into the derivatives marketplace is a testament to the BitMax.io team’s relentless drive to build a holistic suite of trading products leveraging their deep-rooted expertise in traditional finance.
“An agile go-to-market strategy and robust system architecture are probably the two most important considerations the BitMax.io team has had when building our derivatives platform,” states Shane Molidor, BitMax.io’s Head of Business Development.
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?