In less than 4 years, Apple has seen its valuation triple, thus bringing its market cap to $3 trillion during intraday trading on Monday.
According to CNBC who broke the news, Apple hit the milestone as soon as its share price hit $182.86. The feat goes to show the level of confidence that investors have in Apple stock as well as its ability to grow.
Apple Share Price Expected To Continue Rising
Meanwhile, despite Apple showing significant yearly growth across all of its product categories in its fourth-quarter (Q4) earnings in 2021, analysts are positive there is still room for more growth even in this year.
One product of Apple that has been largely responsible for its high success is the iPhone. The iPhone remains the cash cow for the company, driving its biggest sales, and helping to bring the company’s services and business up 25.6% with a revenue of over $18 billion in the quarter.
But the iPhone is not the only product of Apple that is enjoying success at the moment. Q4 2021 earnings figures also suggest that all of Apple’s other businesses and services are all having a great time as well, with each recording all-time highs in the quarter.
Meanwhile, a little while after hitting the $3 trillion mark at about 1:45PM ET, Apple’s market cap slipped below the mark again. And for Apple’s valuation to be officially pegged at $3 trillion, the market cap must be above the $3 trillion mark must remain above the mark by the time the market closes at 4PM ET.
Many More Companies Eyeing The $3 Trillion Mark
Interestingly, the computer electronics giant isn’t the only company in the trillion-dollar club. Other big names like Amazon, Tesla, Microsoft, and Google parent company Alphabet all have market caps that are over $1 trillion.
Back in June, Facebook parent company Meta also crossed the $1 trillion milestone but has since slipped below, currently sitting below the mark.
If officially pegged at $3 trillion valuation, Apple will become the most valuable publicly-traded company.
Although the firm surpassed Saudi Aramco in July 2020, Microsoft overtook it for some time back in October.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?