Bitcoin BTC’s price surged by 9.88% on the first day in October ’21, as it heads for Plan B’s October $63K price target. PlanB, famous for the stock-to-flow model predicts that Bitcoin as a store of value would attain the $98K mark in November and the $135K mark in December. He also mentioned a floor model (Worst-case scenario), that’s not based on S2F-Stock to flow, but on-chain and price data as the S2F already suggests $100K at the current time.
Let’s try to validate some of his thoughts, starting from the daily time frame, and concluding on the 4HR time frame.
Bitcoin (BTC) Daily Chart Analysis
The BTCUSDT slumped and entered into a price consolidation, following a breakdown of the uptrend line on 07 Sep ’21.
A price close above inside bar resistance [$42969.90] on 26 Sep ’21, hinted an end to the consolidation phase, which was later followed by a price surge to the 18 September resistance level [$48800.00]. If the $48800.00 resistance holds, we might see a temporary price pull-back before a full surge to the ATH, and perhaps a new price discovery.
Bitcoin (BTC) 4HR Chart Analysis
A step down to the 4HR time frame shows how the 21 September 20:00 bullish divergence support proved to be a hard nut to crack after which the 28 September 20:00 bullish divergence confirmed the uptrend.
The RSI continues to set new highs as a sign of exiting the sideways price structure into an uptrend. There’s no hope for the bears at this point as they get squeezed with new Bitcoin BTC price discovery on the 4HR time frame.
As analyzed on the daily and 4HR charts, the RSI  proves our bias towards an upbeat campaign, as the BTCUSDT knocks on the $48800.00 resistance at press time.
The uptrend stays valid even if the RSI dips below level-25 on the 4HR time frame on the condition that the RSI stays above level-25 on the daily time frame.
With that said, trading without leverage [spot] or with the least leverage [2X] will keep you safe.
Bitcoin (BTC) Intraday Levels
- Spot rate: $48221.8
- Mid–Term Trend [H4]: Uptrend Starts
- Volatility: High
- Support: $$39571.00, $40875.0, and $44345.80
- Resistance: $48800.00 and $52827.30
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?