Altcoin, Cardano [ADA] seems to be witnessing an array of advances as the social volume of the network and the price of the coin were seen surging. The coin was trading at $0.08022 with a 24-hour price change of 3.04%, at the time of writing.
Cardano [ADA] Price Improves, All Thanks To The Shelley Mainnet!
Cardano has been endeavoring to roll out the Shelley mainnet for quite some time now and just last week, the Cardano Node 1.12.0 update which strives to deliver advancements to Cardano Byron on mainnet was released on the Cardano mainnet. This development remains pertinent to Shelley as well as the testnet. The post further read,
“….it includes the integration of the majority of the Shelley features within the node and corresponding support in the command line tool that are pre-released and being tested on the Cardano Shelley Testnet.”
The Cardano Forum’s recent blog post also highlights the 58 pioneer stake pools operating on the Friends and Family testnet. Since these pioneers are expected through next week while testing the nascent network, the digits are anticipated to improve.
Furthermore, as per IOHK, the Shelley hard fork is expected to take place on 29 July 2020. However, the Shelley-era functionality will take place between 30 June and 7 July 2020.
Speaking about the Shelley-era, the co-founder of IOHK, Charles Hoskinson had stated,
“Looking ahead, the implications of this transition are enormous. Shelley will set the stage for a fully distributed network, and an entirely new application ecosystem with even greater things to come in the Goguen, Basho, and Voltaire eras.”
While the community has been preparing for the Shelley era, an online data curation platform, Santiment revealed that the social volume of ADA had witnessed a paramount spike towards the end of May, specifically during the announcements pertaining to the Shelley testnet.
The price of ADA was also seen surging and even hit a high of $0.0842 on 31 May 2020. In the current market situation, almost every coin is experiencing a skyward trajectory. Some speculate that the nationwide riots in the United States of America are the reason behind it, whereas a few others believe that the correlation of altcoins and Bitcoins could be the case.
As per Coin Metrics, the co-efficient of correlation between ADA and BTC was 0.85. This data further adds weight to the fact that ADA is following Bitcoin’s price movement.
To conclude, if ADA’s price perpetuates to trail behind that of BTC, the altcoin is speculated to breach its antecedent ATH.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?