Internet and technology company chooses ICO route to achieve rapid growth strategy
Singapore: Today, Centive Technologies Corporation, an internet, and technology company that are making moves to “reshape the incentive industry” announces that it will conduct an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for its blockchain-based incentive network, to the tune of US$35 Million. The ICO will kick-off today, 31st August 2018.
Centive Technologies Corporation had previously announced it successfully closed a private investment round, which is used to invest into technology development and deployment. Now it believes that it is ready to move onto the next step – an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to raise the full amount it needs to grow its business and gain new users.
“The funds will be mainly used to support our growing technology team, and to build powerful and easy to use platforms for businesses and consumers. As you know, blockchain is a competitive industry so we need to be ready to invest to reap the benefits. Our ICO investors might like the idea that Centive’s ecosystem and platforms will be exclusively transacting using Centive tokens”,
said Benjamin Ryu, COO of Centive.
While the industry has seen many failed ICOs in 2018 alone, Centive cites its monetization strategy, burn-rate management, and significant experience in venture building will help it avoid pitfalls, turn a profit, continue expanding use cases and improve the usability of its tokens – which it believes as its fiduciary responsibility.
About centive technologies corporation
Centive Technologies Corporation is an internet and technology company with a presence in Singapore, and operations around the world. Founded in 2018, it is helmed by executives formerly from Rocket Internet, Alibaba, and ad giants in Europe. For more information, visit centive.org
PR contact person:
Centive Technologies Corporation
- Ethereum’s Buterin To Use Returned $100M From SHIB Donation For Covid Relief Projects Worldwide
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Unfazed By Bitcoin Crash, Set To Launch Its Metaverse – ‘Shiberse’
- Hackers Siphon Off $80 Million in Cryptocurrency from Qubit DeFi platform
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?