- Chainlink balances at $30, but the upside to $40 seems highly vulnerable.
- Uniswap leads cryptocurrency price recovery, accruing more than 11% in gains.
The struggle by the bulls to regain complete control of the market continues as the week makes haste to the tail end. Bitcoin has taken back some key lost levels in the previous crash and has now settled above $47,000. Similarly, Ethereum is trading above $3,400 after testing support at $3,000 last week. Note that despite the progress seen in the previous week, the market is still in the red, according to CoinGecko.
On Wednesday, Chainlink is among the few best-performers in the market, having accrued more than 10% in gains in the last 24 hours. The token has attracted roughly $1.9 billion in trading volume in the same period and boasts $13.6 billion in market value.
Live data from Binance shows that LINK is barely holding at $30 after rebounding from the recent support at $54. The 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) added credence to the support, allowing bulls to retake control.
However, by stepping above the 200-day SMA, Chainlink gained enough energy to take on the barrier at $30. It is worth noting that holding support at $30 remains crucial to sustaining the uptrend to $40, as shown on the chart. Meanwhile, some delay should be expected at $32, which, if broken, will bolster LINK closer to $40.
On the downside, a correction lingers as soon as Chainlink loses support at $30. The 200-day SMA at $28 and the 50 SMA are in line to prevent losses from revisiting $24.
LINK/USD Daily Chart
Like Chainlink, Uniswap is up a whopping 11%, even as the market stays mainly in the red. For some time, the decentralized finance (DeFi) token upside was capped under $24. Support at $20 came in handy, making sure that losses were mitigated.
The recent break above $24 left some bears rekt as UNI made a run for $30. However, the momentum fizzled put at the 50-day SMA. Uniswap is currently trading at 425.5 while buyers put up a fight to crack the immediate hurdle.
UNI/USD Daily Chart
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) is about to flip bullish by sending a buy signal on the daily chart. This call to buy UNI will manifest as the 12-day EMA crosses above the 26-day EMA. Perhaps closing the day above the 50 SMA will bring UNI closer to trading at $30.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?