- COMP price has revived nearly 70% since its low of $195
- COMP Price has recently broke a falling wedge pattern
- COMP needs to stay above 200MA to continue revival
Compound (COMP) has recently grown much in light of its DeFi capabilities the last year. The price has seen some growth but not as much as its competitors as it is up a mere 85% over the past year. Unfortunately 99% of cryptocurrencies follow BTC’s price action which has left the majority of the market flat, including COMP. Although, a break out of its falling wedge pattern may signal a trend change Is upon us.
After breaking free of the 45 day falling wedge, COMP slashed right through its major resistances of $265 & $285. Since then, COMP has been playing with its major resistance zone of $330-$357. Compound must break and HOLD this area to be clear for significant revival. This area has proved to be an important zone the last 5 months and until COMP can fully clear this mark, it is still considered in a bearish downtrend.
COMP Price Analysis: COMP/USDT 4 Hour Chart
Along with this major resistance zone, COMP has been attempting to hold above its 200MA for the first time in nearly 45 days.
If price fails to hold this MA and falls below, it is very likely to see a retracement back to the major support of $285. In the case bears continue to hold control, COMP will test the $265 mark and will be in danger of a larger fall if that major support can not hold.
While looking at the RSI, it is easy to see a trend line has been respected since the low of $195 had formed. If strength stays above this trend, all is well and COMP will be in a great position to continue revival. The MACD is signaling a slight bearish bias as the MA’s have created a slight double top and have also crossed bearish. A retest of the 0 value looks likely.
COMP price intraday levels
- Spot rate: $327
- Trend: Bullish
- Volatility: Medium
- Support: $285
- Resistance: $330
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?