A San Francisco based company, Hacera, is building a Blockchain based solution – MiPasa, to gather and analyse Coronavirus data from around the world-wide.
In partnership with IBM, John Hopkins University, WHO, leading Tech firms and government agencies, the team is building the solution so that appropriate organizations can take timely action.
Mipasa is built on the Hyperledger Fabric, a blockchain platform which provides database and consensus management for its members. The team notes,
We found a way to gather reliable, quality data, and make it easily accessible to the appropriate entities in order to efficiently battle the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic in a humane, fair and more sustainable manner.
Usually, there is tremendous suspicion among individuals and entities around the official numbers on the Coronavirus reported by Governments. Nevertheless, miss-information and lack of trust could lead to ill planned strategies by Governments, international organizations and even individuals in battling the virus. Panic or negligence are both hazardous equally at the moment.
The CTO at IMB, Gari Singh informed the media on the significance of building its architecture on Blockchain. Singh notes,
“It’s not that we were trying to force blockchain into this solution, but we thought we need to replicate data, we need to have trusted sources, we need to make sure it can’t be tampered with.”
The solution is likely to evolve to enable ‘swift and more precise early detection of COVID-19 carriers and infection hotspots.’
Do you think Governments and international organizations are taking appropriate measures to fight the crisis? Please share your views with us.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26