eFinance Group, founded in 2007 and headquartered in Zurich, has announced plans to launch a security token offering that is backed by the firm’s gold assets portfolio. This would make the firm the world’s first to issue a gold-asset-backed security token.
EFG is a global asset firm that specializes in gold investment solutions and effective portfolio management strategies for institutions and private investors around the world. Their portfolio includes the trading of gold ETFs, gold options, gold futures, and gold forwards, and has shares in various gold mining companies globally.
Security tokens are generally backed by assets, profits, or cash flows, and thus have an intrinsic value from the moment they are issued. Additionally, security backed tokens are intended to be fully compliant with regulatory frameworks, allowing investors from all over the world to participate without violating respective securities laws.
Apart from affording liquidity, transparency, and low latency to investors, transactions will reduce overheads while remaining compliant and meeting all reporting requirements.
“EFG understands the potential to scale the firm through this new and unique financing model due to the benefits it brings to all stakeholders involved,” the firm’s representatives explained.
Purchased using Bitcoins (BTC), the main purpose of the security token is to provide investors with quick and liquid access to gold as an investment class. It is designed to play an important role in any investment portfolio, whether as an option for asset diversification or as an alternative to converting digital currency into fiat.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?