eToro, a social investment network, announced the listing of Fantom (FTM). Since the announcement, Fantom prices have witnessed a surge of over 10%, while its 24-hour trading volume has also spiked by 76%.
The investment platform has also listed Theta Network (THETA) alongside FTM. After the addition of FTM and THETA, the tally of total cryptocurrency available on eToro has reached 57.
FTM mainnet goes live on eToro
Fanton which was created as an alternative to Ethereum (ETH) has suffered a lot due to certain announcements. Recently, DeFi developers Andre Cronje and Anton Nell declared that they are leaving the crypto space. Actually, Cronje and Nell were associated with over 25 apps and services, and FTM was one of them. However, FTM CEO Michael Kong handled the situation pretty well and term the announcement misleading in regards to the token.
In a statement, Fantom Network thanked Andre for working with them for 4 years and adding value to Fantom as well as the whole crypto and DeFi space in general.
Fantom and Theta have witnessed a decline of around 20% and 13% in the past 7 days, respectively. However, Both THETA and FTM prices have gained since the eToro listing new broke out.
— Fantom Foundation (@FantomFDN) March 16, 2022
Fantom (FTM) price jumps by 9%
Fantom prices surged by over 9% in the last 24 hours. FTM has been trading at an average price of $1.15, at the press time. The token has registered a spike of 75% in the 24-hour trading volume of $1,540,724,275. As per CoinMarketCap, Fantom is placed at 43rd spot with a total market capitalization of $2.9 billion
THETA price jumps by 2%
While Theta Network’s price has registered a slight increase of over 2% in the last 24 hours. THETA is trading at a price of $2.72 with a 24-hour trading volume of $157,619,258, at the press time. As per CoinMarketCap, THETA ranks at 45th position with a total market capitalization of $2.7 Billion.
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?