California City, USA, 12th January, 2022, Chainwire
FairySwap successfully completed its first CertiK.io smart contract audit, working with the industry-leading firm to optimize security.
FairySwap is the first decentralized exchange (DEX) to launch on the Findora blockchain, creating an innovative new type of DEX that is privacy-focused and front-running resistant.
DEXs face a number of challenges. Using public blockchains like Ethereum means that user data is public. Wallet addresses, transaction amounts, transaction dates, asset types – these are all visible to anyone who looks.
This creates vulnerabilities that hackers, miners, and wealthy traders often exploit. Miner Extractable Value (MEV) is an attack where miners will arbitrarily rearrange transactions in a block to give themselves better trades. Hackers detect transactions before they fully execute in order to jump in and steal the price the original trader wanted.
These attacks have cost users over $761 million USD in the last two years, and have made Ethereum an adversarial environment that some have called a “dark forest.”
In the midst of that forest is FairySwap, a safe place where traders from many different blockchains can conduct business without broadcasting their actions. Using the zero-knowledge proof foundation provided by Findora, FairySwap gives traders secret on-chain identities to make their data publicly verifiable without making it public.
FairySwap is a multi-chain DEX that supports tokens in many different crypto ecosystems. Findora’s powerful EVM makes it a perfect environment for cross-chain swaps, and its groundbreaking privacy technology may allow users to pass regional KYC requirements without needing to reveal any personal data.
The CertiK partnership helps keep FairySwap safe from direct attacks as well. FairySwap’s ongoing collaboration with CertiK.io will result in an even safer environment for traders on this first-of-its-kind privacy DEX.
CertiK is recognized as a leading blockchain auditing firm, trusted projects like Polygon, Binance, and PancakeSwap. Its thorough, formal, and reliable verification tools and high-security standards make it a necessary partner for any DEX. Leveraging the most advanced security technology, it protects millions of users from hacks and malfunctions.
With increased security for its users, FairySwap leads the way in private finance – or PriFi – the newest advancement for DeFi trading.
FairySwap is a next-generation DEX, powered by zero-knowledge proofs, that is focused on privacy, front-running resistance, and community participation. 100% of all tokens will be given to the community through liquidity mining, marketing promotions, and other rewards, leaving none to be unfairly allocated to venture capitalists or insiders. Providing fast trades with low fees in true privacy – that’s the magic of FairySwap!
To learn more, visit https://www.fairyswap.finance/about
Join Our Communities to Learn More About FairySwap, and stay updated:
Telegram: Community Channel
Twitter Handle: @fairy_swap
- Tinker Block
- [email protected]
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?