The loan industry has always been huge and will only continue to grow. Why? Because some events are unplanned and uncalled for that require small to large sums of cash that people simply don’t have at the time. So, whether it’s for an emergency, leisure purposes or further investment, it may be that extra money in the bank could greatly improve your situation. Bitcoin and eth loans are ideal for those looking for instant cash in exchange for their crypto. Here are a few of the reasons why you should consider a crypto loan and why not try out this Loan Calculator to help with your decision.
Avoid selling your crypto
Some of us have spent years gathering up our crypto and creating a coin portfolio we are proud of. And the last thing we want to do is sell all our well-deserved crypto, which goes against effective crypto asset management. Crypto lenders have solved the problem of having not enough cash, but enough crypto, and created bitcoin and ether loans, enabling us to put our money where we most need it, in a temporary exchange for our digital assets.
Applying doesn’t affect your credit score
The effect that applying for a loan has on your credit score is a huge reason why many may be put off considering a loan. The great thing about crypto loans is that application does not affect your credit score, saving you the worry about poor ratings even if you’re not approved.
Your funds are transferred instantly
Some regular loan companies make you wait weeks for a response, let alone funds. Crypto loans are transferred as soon as you are accepted, therefore you can meet your liquidity needs immediately.
Save your tax
Borrowing cash against your digital assets is a nontaxable event, whereas selling your crypto, even on the likes of a DEX, would be. Also, depending on what you use your funds for, the interest could be deductible from capital gains and investment income.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?