Aarhus, Denmark, 26th May, 2021,
Hoard Exchange, an Ethereum based NFT marketplace for trading, renting and lending NFT’s will be opening its gates on May 26th. Hoard allows users to borrow and pledge NFT’s of all kinds such as in-game items, digital art, domain names and more.
Users can trade their own NFT’s by listing them or discover other NFTs to purchase. Once a user acquires an NFT or uploads his own NFT into the marketplace, he can use them as collateral for a loan, depending on supply and demand. Hoard’s solution offers lenders a tool to yield high profits and an opportunity to acquire desired NFTs in case of a foreclosure.
The platform will provide beginners and advanced crypto enthusiasts with a user-friendly interface. Hoard focuses on user-owned in-game items, real estate, digital art, and many more NFT’s that can be traded, borrowed, or rented on the marketplace.
The lend and borrow functionalities will allow anyone who holds stablecoins and NFTs, to easily build an additional income with NFT as a borrower or leverage as a lender. In addition, the owners of HRD token can stake the coin and can get a financial return on their investment.
“The Loan feature on the Hoard Market opens new possibilities for NFT holders. This is the first step of further development of novel NFTs functionalities/utilities which Hoard is going to introduce in the coming months”, said Radek Zagórowicz, CEO of Hoard.
Hoard is an NFT marketplace that ensures low fees and supports many ERC20 tokens for transactions. The platform supports advanced DeFi liquidity functionalities and money lending through the Marketplace using NFT’s as collateral.
- Marta Byrne
- [email protected]
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000