One of the most purchased gift cards out there is the Amazon gift card. Probably due to the fact that it is the world’s leading online retailer to date. With a vast selection of goods, the Amazon gift card is the perfect present for when you want to surprise someone with endless shopping possibilities.
And the great news is, that now you can buy an Amazon gift card using the majority of online cryptocurrency options. Keep reading to find out how to purchase the Amazon gift card with crypto.
To buy or not to buy
If in fact you are still wondering where an Amazon gift card is the perfect present, then have a look at this rundown of the best 25 things you can buy with an Amazon gift card. Starting from a DNA kit and finishing off with the cult-favorite egg cooker. This just goes to show that this gift card is as good as cash itself, and sometimes even better when you can get some wow-factor goods for a great deal. Convinced? Let’s get to buying.
Let’s get Digital!
Though you may have seen physical Amazon gift cards at your local CVS of 7-Eleven, paper gift cards might not be the best option for you. For starters let’s acknowledge the fact of additional waste. While buying a physical gift card might seem more caring and intimate, keep in mind that the digital option is far more handy, easy-to-use and waste-free!
Also, by choosing the digital gift card option you yourself save time and also provide the possibility of paying in crypto. Simple as can be.
Where to buy the digital Amazon gift card with crypto
If you have already tried to buy the Amazon gift card via their official website you might have ran into some obstacles. The main one being crypto payment option. Well folks, there aren’t any, as least in the near future. But do not fear, there are credible crypto apps that can lend a helping hand.
By not supporting crypto payments, Amazon has out a big chunk of potential buyers. However, various crypto platforms have come to save the day by providing much needed assistants. They now serve as a medium to the public that want to pay in their preferred cryptocurrency.
Ready, steady, BUY!
Now that we have all the details laid out, all that is left is the purchasing process. It’s very simple in the fact that all you need to do is:
- Choose a crypto accessible gift card buying platform
- Drop that Amazon gift card in your shopping card
- Proceed to check out
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Pay and enjoy!
These are the only steps you’ll need to do to instantly receive your digital gift card!
Additional notes on Amazon gift card
- Amazon gift card amounts. Amounts range from $25 to $200 with a possibility to write a personalized amount up to $10,000 (for any one customer in one day)
- Notes. Add a personalized note for family or friends on each digital gift card.
- Expiry dates. The Amazon gift card is valid for exactly 1 year from the purchase date.
- How Yield Farming Is Revolutionizing DeFi Loans
- Why Blockchain Technology and NFTs Could Significantly Increase the Revenue for Artists
- Parachains Are Gradually Disrupting Ethereum’s Dominance in the DeFi Space
- Digitalization is the next step in the food domain
- Blockchain-Based Financial Services – Say ‘hi’ to the Robinhood of Crypto
- Taker Protocol Raises $3M to Transform NFT Liquidity and Utilization
- Just-In: Coinbase Opens its “Prime” Brokerage Services For 9K Institutional Investors
- Here’s How Much Bitcoin (BTC) Can Correct In Case of Choppy Week Ahead
- Here’s Why XRP Investors are Suing Apple?
- Green Life Energy (Gnl) Is Changing The Landscape Of The Renewable Energy And Recycling Industry Powered By Blockchain Technology