The IOTX coin showed a significant correction phase in its price, where it lost around 60% of its value. However, the price is currently at a crucial support level which can initiate a recovery phase. Moreover, the IOTX is quite active with its partnership with some other projects like Cartesian, Covalent, IoTeXPad, Swash, and Blade Warrior, trying to make their platform more effective.
Key technical points:
- The IOTX coin daily RSI showed a steady downfall in its value
- The 100-day EMA provides good support to the IOTX price
- The intraday trading volume in the IOTX coin is $288.6 Million, indicating a 134.5 gain.
Source- IOTX/USD chart by Tradingview
The IOTX coin went under a moderate correction phase for the second half of November, making it lose 60% from the All-Time High of the $0.263 mark. The coin price is plunged to the $0.1 mark or 0.786 Fibonacci retracement level, where it took a few days to sustain above this support.
Today the coin is up by 10.7% in its intraday session, trying for a bullish reversal from this support. Moreover, the IOTX price is trading above the trend defining 100 and 200 EMA, maintaining the bullish sentiment.
The Relative Strength Index(46) reached the oversold zone during the retracement phase in price action. Moreover, the RSi line is fairly supportive of the current bounce back.
IOTX/USD 4-hour Time Frame Chart
A descending trendline was leading this correction phase in IOTX. However, today the price gave a bullish breakout from this resistance, indicating an additional confirmation for the long traders.
However, there’s another significant resistance of $0.14, just above the price with a confluence of the 200 EMA, and therefore, the safe traders can wait for the price to breach this level as well before entering a long trade.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?