Binance crypto exchange has reactivated sterling pound deposits and withdrawals just two days after the service went down. Coingape had reported earlier that the British customers were unable to withdraw or deposit the native fiat on Binance without any prior warning from the crypto exchange.
The outage of withdrawal/deposit service also came amid reports of FCA, UK’s financial watchdog, allegedly banning Binance’s services. However, a deep dive into FCA’s warning revealed the “Ban-Theory” was quite far from the truth. The FCA warning was routine since crypto assets are not fully regulated in the country. The exchange also assured customers that FCA’s recent actions wouldn’t impact any of their services for the British customers.
One of the spokespeople from the crypto exchange revealed the direct debit and credit purchase option along with faster internet banking is reactivated again.
Binance at the Receiving End of FUDs and Regulatory Scrutiny
Binance is the largest crypto exchange by trading volume with a customer base from around the globe. The exchange is famous for building crypto onboarding fiat bridges in many countries where the larger section of the population with no banking facility. However, working in different nations come with various regulatory challenges. In recent times, Binance has been at the receiving end of regulators over noncompliance, first Japan’s regulatory head FSA issued a warning for the exchange followed by UK’s FCA.
The exchange has also faced regulatory hurdles in the US with its sister company Binance.US. However, on most of these occasions, the mainstream media has portrayed routine warnings and scrutiny as a big snub. Right before the recent FCA warning was turned into an outright ban, a routine Us Federal Agency inquiry was also portrayed as big wrongdoing on Binance’s end.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS