KuCoin defines itself as a cryptocurrency exchange platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. They have exceptional trading features in addition to their smooth and convenient web interface. Aside from that, they also offer a 24/7 customer service feature for their users’ concerns.
Today, they are thrilled to announce that they have listed another unique project called Traxia, a decentralized global trade finance ecosystem.
Traxia is a blockchain based project that aims to establish an open and decentralized ecosystem to improve trade finance globally. It merges blockchain, and an open connected IT architecture to develop a new ecosystem for trade finance. It enables businesses to build smart contracts automatically and a self-executing digital contract that triggers payments and receipts in real time as goods move through the supply chain.
Traxia platform’s tokenized access
Membership model is straightforward and comprises two types of access:
a). Accessing the ecosystem by Issuing and Listing services and
b). Membership fee on an every transaction basis to be compensated in Traxia Membership Token (TMT) at the conversion rate of when the Issuing and Listing services have been provided.
Traxia membership token (TMT) sale
In order to support the initial operation and development of the Traxia platform, the company will be extending the sale of TMT tokens. The supply of TMT is limited to a maximum of one billion (1,000,000,000) tokens in whole, including those accessible for sale throughout the Token Sale. The tokens will be produced upon the token launch and will be disseminated in the following manner: 70% of the tokens will be ultimately designated amongst the community. Issued in the following order 30% + 30% + 5% + 5% 20% will be allocated to the foundation creation, development team, early backers. 10% will be allocated to the treasury with the purpose of giving TMT Liquidity if required as well as being a contingency fund.
Traxia core team
The LiqEase core team comprises deep expertise in launching and administering digital projects successfully both independently and for large businesses. The team has a variety of experience in various disciplines such as digital platforms, payments, fintech, FMCG, supply chain management, software engineering and more.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long