Singapore, Singapore, 7th December, 2021, Chainwire
(Subtitle) Ex-Huobi team launches the ‘Bloomberg x Zillow’ guild infrastructure for the gaming, NFT and Metaverse markets, backed by top VCs
L2Y.com, the first GameFi Infrastructure and Trading Platform, received $3.7M in seed capital from a group of investors led by Hack VC, A&T Capital, and Kenetic Capital, Protocol Labs. Fenbushi Capital, NGC Ventures, HashKey Capital, Collinstar Capital, FBG Capital, Foresight Ventures, DoraHacks, Starboard also joined the raise.
L2Y.com platform officially launched today. It integrates various Web 3.0 Metaverse data into one platform for users to be informed of everything needed to know about GameFi. Via this platform, it builds relationships with guilds, game developers, players, token holders, and traders all in one place. All users now can effectively screen out the high-quality projects and best ROI return GameFi opportunities.
“GameFi is one of the most compelling new trends in crypto,” said Alex Pack, Managing Partner of Hack VC. As a full-stack crypto investors and participants in crypto ecosystem, Hack VC already invested dozens of unicorns at their earliest stages, like 1inch, Amber, Celo, DYDX, Mina, and Terra. “Sooner than we may think, everyone in the world will live and work together in a user-owned, crypto-enabled metaverse. The GameFi model, where users earn ownership in the worlds in which they work and play, will be the organizing principle behind the metaverse. L2Y.com is building core infrastructure for this new world, helping users navigate the crypto metaverse and understand the best opportunities within it.”
“GameFi will grow into a multi-trillion dollar industry within 5 years, generating massive infrastructure needs. L2Y is at the forefront of empowering the gaming industry with the tools and data to scale players and platforms into the GameFi era.” Said Jehan Chu, the Founder of Kenetic Capital.
With this financing round, L2Y.com will continue to accelerate platform’s growth and enhance the all-encompassing user experience by advancing its functionalities. “Our vision is to build up an ecosystem for all GameFi participants, so we not only lead the GameFi in trade data and analysis, our GameFi guild alliance, GameFi marketplace, including scholars-freelancer marketplace, NFT OTC and NFT-Asset custody-earning and lending market, Guild incubator & FOF will follow in the coming months. ” Said Lester Li, founder & CEO of L2Y.com, who is ex-head of Huobi Institutional business and NFT OTC desk, ex CEO of Huobi Europe.
The GameFi and metaverse ecosystems have been rapidly expanding their presence. L2Y.com is working towards realizing the GameFi future and becoming a crucial part of the new generation of gaming that is being developed on the Blockchain.
L2Y was established in 2021, and every team member comes from leading firms in the blockchain industry. Founders of L2Y are veterans in strategic investment, games, and technical fields. We provide not only GameFi guild trading service platforms but also GameFi incubating services and investment in both the primary and secondary market of the GameFi Metaverse sector.
- [email protected]
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token