A bearish reversal from shared resistance of descending trendline and 100-day EMA triggers the next bear cycle within a descending triangle pattern. The falling price has devalued the Curve Dao(CRV) price by 12.8% and plunged below 20-and-50-day EMA. Thus, the altcoin would continue to descend and may retest the bottom support($2-$1.9).
- The OBV chart shows an evident bullish divergence
- The altcoin would retest the $2-$1.9 support
- The intraday trading volume in the CRV token is $291.2 Million, indicating a 46% gain.
After a sudden drop in late January, the Curve Dao(CRV) price started forming new lower highs responding to a descending trendline. However, strong support at $1.9 has limited any excessive loss, bolstering the formation of a descending triangle pattern.
Over the past three months, The CRV price has been narrowing within this pattern and gradually approaching its breakout. The recent reversal from the descending trendline had tumbled the altcoin by 15% but reverted immediately from the $2.17 mark with a morning star candle.
The CRV price currently trades at $2.43, with an intraday gain of 9.34%. Furthermore, the altcoin price range is stuck in a no-trading zone, and therefore traders must wait for a genuine breakout before entering the market.
If CRV price breached the bottom support of $1.9, the sellers would pull the altcoin to the $1.5 mark.
Alternately, a bullish breakout from the overhead resistance may drive the coin 20% higher to $3.2, followed by $3.7.
A sideways walk-in Bollinger band highlights the range rally in CRV price. A fallout retest to the indicator‘s midline support suggests the price would sink to $1.9 support.
Contrary to the lower low formation in price action, the OBV slope trending higher indicates a higher possibility of resistance breakout in the upcoming sessions.
- Resistance levels- $2.7 , and $3.2
- Support levels- $2-1.92 and $1.24
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?