The Fantom(FTM) price has witnessed a steady fall of 83% over the past seven weeks, moving along the downward trendline. However, an increase in trading volume and 59% gain from the $0.27 support since last week tease the coin for a potential bull rally. In addition, the consolidation break and the recent accumulation zone give the FTM buyers an edge and an opportunity to kickstart a new rally.
- The FTM chart shows seven consecutive red candles in the weekly chart.
- The 20 DMA acts as a constant resistance to the FTM coin.
- The intraday trading volume in the Fantom coin is $615 Million, indicating a 95% gain.
The Fantom(FTM) price has witnessed a steady decline while breaking multiple support levels for the past seven weeks. Since then, the price has closely followed the dynamic resistance and tested the 20 DMA a few times. The FTM price is finally taking a break around the $0.27 support with a significant increase in its trading volume, indicating traders’ interest in the coin.
In addition to the increase in the trading volume, the FTM price has also risen by 59%, where the coin currently trades at $0.43. This portrays a positive sentiment among the traders and enthusiasm among the buyers.
Furthermore, the consolidation phase and trading activity seen in the past week reflect signs of an accumulation zone and a potential breakout using the $0.27 crucial support. A daily candle closing above the descending trendline may drive the price beyond the $1 mark.
However, a bullish movement will struggle at descending trendline and the resistance offered by the 20 DMA.
The FTM price moving between the Bollinger band indicator’s midline and lower band accentuate strong selling from traders. Moreover, a bullish breakout from the midline would offer the first sign of recovery.
The daily RSI slope showcased a significant rise following a bullish divergence. Furthermore, the indicator slope escaped from the oversold region suggests the aggressive selling has stabilized.
- Resistance level- $0.41 and $0.64
- Support levels- $0.27 and $0.16
- Shiba Inu Emerges As Top Choice Of ETH Whales; Here’s Why
- Just-In: Shiba Inu Will Release New Token, Here’s How To Earn It
- Breaking: China Court Rules Restrictions On USDT, Here’s Why
- After Market Turmoil, USDC Issuer Circle Comes Clean Hinting No Liquidity Risks
- Just In: More Trouble For India’s Crypto Ecosystem With Latest Enforcement
- Is Celsius (CEL) Next To File Bankruptcy After Voyager, Three Arrows
- Bitcoin Hovers Around 20K; Will It Recover?
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) Close To Ethereum Price, Why It’s Good For Crypto
- Ethereum (ETH) Recovery To $1.1K A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s Why
- In June 2022, Bitcoin (BTC) Recorded the Worst Monthly Performance In History, Now What?
- MANA Price Analysis: Will Triangle Breakout Propel Market Price by 40%?
- Solana Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Bolster SOL Above $42.5
- BNB Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Breakout Aims BNB to Surpass $300
- APE Price Analysis: $5.6 Breakout May Trigger Bullish Reversal pattern
- CRV Price analysis: Rising $CRV Knockout $0.86 Resistance; is $1 Next?
- Polygon Price Analysis: 20 EMA Resistance Pressurize MATIC for $0.45 Breakdown
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655